The game today v (checks notes)..... Everton.

Howmanheyman

Just now, ewerk said:

And apparently there’s no one in the city of Newcastle who doesn’t believe in Steve Bruce.

Absolute tosh these clowns are talking. Saying that he's been a great manager at a number of clubs, and something about his tactical acumen.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And apparently there’s no one in the city of Newcastle who doesn’t believe in Steve Bruce.

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Absolute tosh these clowns are talking. Saying that he's been a great manager at a number of clubs, and something about his tactical acumen.

Ashley's hired Lord Haw-Haw to do the commentary today. :good:

13 minutes ago, OTF said:

He's set such a high standard for himself that if he takes a couple of touches without falling over he's doing well and if he puts a shot on target, no matter how slowly it's moving, he's playing out of his skin.

He was setting up Almiron nicely as well as doing well to set himself up for those chances he had. He’s also been holding up the ball much better than his striking results ärmer who is much worse today imho

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

He was setting up Almiron nicely as well as doing well to set himself up for those chances he had. He’s also been holding up the ball much better than his striking results ärmer who is much worse today imho

He can't do two good things in a row; a good touch is followed by a poor one, if he gets into a scoring position he scuffs the shot or takes too long to take it. His hold up play isn't terrible but mostly he seems to just slow the play down. He is not handling the pace of the league at all IMO, seems far too casual and off the pace. I wish I could say something more positive from the great many games I've watched him play but there's not much to go off apart from a few good headed assists (or potential assists).

• Like 1

Just now, OTF said:

He can't do two good things in a row; a good touch is followed by a poor one, if he gets into a scoring position he scuffs the shot or takes too long to take it. His hold up play isn't terrible but mostly he seems to just slow the play down. He is not handling the pace of the league at all IMO, seems far too casual and off the pace. I wish I could say something more positive from the great many games I've watched him play but there's not much to go off apart from a few good headed assists (or potential assists).

Sure. He’s been dreadful in most games, I agree with that.

I don’t think he is that bad today though.

22 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well, I think actually exists