The game today v (checks notes)..... Everton.

Howmanheyman

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

It's on a boil wash. 

Some tricky games coming up where we'll get very little imho (maybe play with 11 men by giving joelinton away to anyone who will take him) He's embarrassingly poor and I've got not one single clue as to how he gets a start. 

What a crock of shit - why doesn't he include his goals in training alongside the friendly ones if he's going to be that fucking stupid? 

He can't hold the ball up, he frequently gets 5 yard passes wrong and disappears for entire games. 

That's before I mention his "finishing". 

Edited by NJS

6 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

It's on a boil wash. 

Some tricky games coming up where we'll get very little imho (maybe play with 11 men by giving joelinton away to anyone who will take him) He's embarrassingly poor and I've got not one single clue as to how he gets a start. 

Fuck off, you boring cunt 

Best bit of that quote is pay as you play, it’s one of them things that get said on football forums on the internet. If anyone can name a player on a confirmed pay as you play deal I will give them 20 quid

• Like 1

Joint 10th if you look at last 12month of games. And 25 of those points have come this season. We aren't great atm, but theres some proper dummys coming out on here. Best keeper and defence in the last 20 years, some exciting attackers in ASM and Almiron, good youth coming through in the Longstaffs, Carroll getting back to fitness (he won more balls in the air on Saturday since opta started collecting stats). We are close to having a half decent team.

If we could sell Gayle and Muto to fund a poacher/Danny Ings type player to go alongside Carroll we would be top 6. 

• Haha 2

steve bruce never has been, isn't, nor will he ever be a top 6 manager.

we've fluked our way to half our points this season and the majority have come via an almost surreal goal scoring record from defenders. the wheels are starting to come off, by the end of january we'll be closer to the bottom 3 than 6th.

i'm not entirely sure why you think dummy's are being spat out?

we had a manager who was capable of securing a top 6 spot, a one who recognised that spunking £40m (i know) on a utter pile of shite as the poacher you refer to wasn't the answer.

surely recognising these things isn"t something to be mocked?

Textbook spitting out of dummy

I'm not sure who is defending Bruce's managerial record? Although he's getting more grief than Souness, Allardyce or Kinnear did for some reason? At least online. You don't hear a peep about him at the match. 

I just find the glee when we lose distasteful tbh. Hate Ashley, don't go to games, whatever. But to get a bonk on when the players graft their arses off and lose is Mackemesque. What happened to "we don't demand a team that wins, we just want a team that tries" :lol:

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Textbook spitting out of dummy

I'm not sure who is defending Bruce's managerial record? Although he's getting more grief than Souness, Allardyce or Kinnear did for some reason? At least online. You don't hear a peep about him at the match. 

I just find the glee when we lose distasteful tbh. Hate Ashley, don't go to games, whatever. But to get a bonk on when the players graft their arses off and lose is Mackemesque. What happened to "we don't demand a team that wins, we just want a team that tries" :lol:

there's no dummy being spat out man, merely making observations.

oh and the quote was 'a club that tries'

i'm pleased you appear to be having your aspirations fulfilled on that score.

37 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The stats showing we've got no plan apart from hoof it to Carroll and he's thrilled about it. He knows we lost the game doesn't he? :lol:

This is my point.

We had 20 shots against Everton. It wasn't all hoofball to Carroll. Willems, Yedlin and Almiron created most of the chances from out wide.

Stop making shit up to suit your argument 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Although he's getting more grief than Souness, Allardyce or Kinnear did for some reason? At least online.

This isn't true, is it? Why put a pointless lie in your post, it kind of undermines any genuine point you may have. 

• Haha 1