tudor brown sauce v walkers pickled onion

thebrokendoll

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

You can fuck off with that tiredness excuse.

:rolleyes: Alright keyboard warrior, keep your wig and incontinence pants on. It's a fact that Lejeune shouldn't be playing every game literally just as soon as he got fit from a serious injury. I mean what's your explanation; that he just turned into a player who would make those sort of mistakes in normal circumstances over night?

Impressive display of non-cowardice from Schär there. He'll be out for longer because of it but at least he's not a coward, unlike our other cowardly players who are cowards. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Cowardice for both goals.Fancy us turning our backs to block shots.Fuckin cowardice and don't even fuckin think of defending such cowardice.

Line and full house! 
essembee Bingo!!

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Not being able to pass 30 yards has nowt to do with tiredness.You're making a rediculous assumption.

Lejeune is literally one of the best passers of a ball we have in the team period. So yes he's more than capable of passing a ball thirty yards. Passing the ball across the box is a brain fart of epic proportions. In other words there is little other explanation for such a mistake than tiredness of the mind, body or likely both. The commentator literally said the same thing, and I think I'll take his opinion over a sweary moron on the internet.

Edited by Polarboy

He'll blame injuries but the bigger picture is why are we getting so many injuries??? We go from Rafas meticulous fitness management to this fucking idiot thats probably telling players to hold a bag of fucking frozen peas on a torn hamstring, I cant fucking stand him someone please bury him back in the archaeological dig that the fat cunt was pulled out of.

Edited by 247

1 minute ago, 247 said:

He'll blame injuries but the bigger picture is why are we getting so many injuries??? We got from Rafas meticulous fitness management to this fucking idiot thats probably telling players to hold a bag of fucking frozen peas on a torn hamstring. Cant stand him someone please bury him back in the archaeological that he was pulled out of.

I mean according to Bob Moncur Bruce had them doing something called ‘running’ in preseason so you can’t say that the man isn’t up to date with all the latest fitness techniques.

• Haha 3

Keeping in mind our fixtures in January the gap between us and the relegation places will be a lot smaller.

I wonder if they will still compare this season’s points tally to last year’s when it isn’t favourable to Bruce anymore.

• Like 2