Cabbage Heed Halfwits v Rochdale's Groomers

wykikitoon

"WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE".... or until the opposition equalise then we'll slate fuck out of our struggling centre forward chant that we're fucking shit then boo the centre forward & the rest of the team off at the end....

We're partly followed by faithless jumped up fuckin wankstains who can, along with the owner, go fuck themselves 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Easily the worst player we have ever signed, having him part of an attacking move is actually an offensive move for the opposition. Fucking shocking. Words can't describe how SHIT he is.

Probably the shittest player since Perez was shit last season and people started abusing him...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Perez has redeeming attributes and can actually play, this cunt has none whatsoever. Utter turgid.

Aye, I remember you praising those attributes in the past. Worse than Cordone was your judgement iirc.

• Like 1

Perez defended from the front and actually looked like he was trying, more than can be said for Joelinton. He's like a statue in the box. That knockdown from Fernandez across the goal was begging for a striker to be busting a gut to get on the end of it. He was strolling around.

13 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Aye, I remember you praising those attributes in the past. Worse than Cordone was your judgement iirc.

So are you actually defending Joelinton or are you trying to tarnish my good name with unsubstantiated calls of hypocrisy?

It's fuck all to do with service and more about him being too braindead to get on the end of owt. And even if that's not his natural game that doesn't excuse him from some of the bread and butter chances he does miss. The kind of chances even our centre halves are putting away but he can't.

When we do get into advanced positions he seems to be a few seconds behind play. I seen a stat earlier that we've completed the least amount of passes in opposition boxes than any other premier league sides. His lack of movement, lack of awareness, complete failure to attack the ball or anticipate dangerous places where the ball might be played to are all contributing factors. For me, anyway.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

2 minutes ago, strawb said:

Strikers shouldn’t be completing passes inside the opposition box though? That’s a midfielders job

If your striker is behind play and not finding spaces then it's difficult to pass to him. Lost count of number of times we've gotten into advanced positions and there's nobody in the box

11 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If your striker is behind play and not finding spaces then it's difficult to pass to him. Lost count of number of times we've gotten into advanced positions and there's nobody in the box

I lost count of the amount of time yedlin shacked a cross into the crowd 

38 minutes ago, strawb said:

There’s no chance we paid 40 million for him, but I still don’t think he is as bad as people are making out. He gets fuck all service

He's horrific man. 

V Everton in that 15 minutes up to half time when we had our best part,  I watched him closely and his team mates by-passed him whenever it was possible. 

Edited by Ugly Mackems