Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
trooper

Big Bad Wolves V Brucie's Little Lambs

Recommended Posts

3-0 home win, Wolves will be just to good. At least Brucies Lambs will have a good run around, loosen them up for Mighty Rochdale next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7-1 to beat Wolves. Not the scousers or Man City, Wolves. The bookies know we’re in a tailspin. But we’ve been here before, this season even. Bruce got them going after the likes of Norwich & Leicester. 7-1 is absurd. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So fatty plays Lejeune through all the fixture congestion but now he won't start him after a 9 day rest and instead is throwing players just back from injury straight into the team. What could go wrong?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Joelinton starting AGAIN

Does probably tell a lot about Carroll’s fitness that he is still only used as a sub despite Joelinton‘s horrendous form. Not that Big Andy has scored a lot though...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Does probably tell a lot about Carroll’s fitness that he is still only used as a sub despite Joelinton‘s horrendous form. Not that Big Andy has scored a lot though...

 

He's been on the drink in town more than he's been on the pitch since he signed and it comes as no surprise to be honest.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Wow. Hayden RWB and Gayle left of a front 3. Joelinton still played out of position :lol:

 

What's the latest consensus on his correct position?... I get a bit confused by these things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

 

What's the latest consensus on his correct position?... I get a bit confused by these things...

 

He's not playing the exact role he played at his last club and that's, through absolutely no fault of his own, making his basic play absolutely shite or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

So fatty plays Lejeune through all the fixture congestion but now he won't start him after a 9 day rest and instead is throwing players just back from injury straight into the team. What could go wrong?

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great goal and finish, love seeing this lad score

 

Dummet fucked now but he wasnt rushed back to early or anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×