Big Bad Wolves V Brucie's Little Lambs

trooper

How long will Bruce persist in playing Joelinton?  His presence on the pitch today was like playing with 10 men for the most part.

Didn't expect any points today, full marks to Miggy for  his third goal, and Dubravka for keeping them out.

Had it not been for our once again piss-poor defending on set pieces we could have come away with all 3 points.

Atsu was shite, kept losing and giving up the ball, accomplishing nothing.

Willems wasn't playing as well as he can.

Certainly happy with the point.

37 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Was waiting for this. Will give you even money that we finish on less than last season. You'd be an idiot to not have a piece of that with an 8 point head start.

With Rafa being a world class manager, does your offer even odds mean you think Bruce is also a world class manager?  Or at the very least not as shit as the mugs on here want to paint him after three poor performance?

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

With Rafa being a world class manager, does your offer even odds mean you think Bruce is also a world class manager?  Or at the very least not as shit as the mugs on here want to paint him after three poor performance?

What? I'm betting that he ends up worse off than Rafa did despite having a 8 point head start and despite having spent more in the transfer window than Benitez ever spent in any window. And despite having Almiron all season as opposed to Rafa's half. Taking the bet then, mongo?

49 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What? I'm betting that he ends up worse off than Rafa did despite having a 8 point head start and despite having spent more in the transfer window than Benitez ever spent in any window. And despite having Almiron all season as opposed to Rafa's half. Taking the bet then, mongo?

The Newcastle job has always been touted as a poisoned chalice because of fans with this mentalility.  Casting a huge Rafa shadow over the club.

The simple fact you cant accept he's not doing that bad is why we'll never amount to anything.  It's the same binary logic that ran Robson out of a job.

There is a middle ground.  Managers arent world class or shit.  Most sit in the middle ground.

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

The Newcastle job has always been touted as a poisoned chalice because of fans with this mentalility.  Casting a huge Rafa shadow over the club.

The simple fact you cant accept he's not doing that bad is why we'll never amount to anything.  It's the same binary logic that ran Robson out of a job.

There is a middle ground.  Managers arent world class or shit.  Most sit in the middle ground.

Take the bet then.

I'm happy to see Almiron proving me wrong. I was extremely sceptical as to whether he had the requisite temperament to take chances at the top level, but it appears that he did just need to get off the mark.

10 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Take the bet then.

Give your head a wobble man.  I literally just said there are deluded fans casting a Rafa shadow over the club, polarising everything as either world class or shite.  Blowing hot and cold.  And your response, twice, is to cast a bigger shadow.

For the avoidance of doubt.  I'm not saying Bruce is better than Rafa.  I'm simply saying the "bruce is shite" bandwagon is a joke.  More so, when we are 8pts better off than last season.

You might as well talk to a brick wall. 

Missing Lascelles, ASM, Shelvey, Schar, Manquillo from the starting XI. Injuries to Dummet and Gayle, Joelinton and Carroll half fit and we get a good draw against a decent Wolves side. 

It appears some "fans" are upset we didn't lose Bizarrely. Thompers doesn't need kamagra anymore, he just waits til matchday to get a bonk on 

55 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Just watched some of the "Highlights", fuck me they rode their luck today :icon_lol: Poor Lejeune has lost all of his ability.

Has he fuck. He's had 8 months out and is playing in a team missing half its first XI with games every 4 days 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I smell a sister fucker

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Give your head a wobble man.  I literally just said there are deluded fans casting a Rafa shadow over the club, polarising everything as either world class or shite.  Blowing hot and cold.  And your response, twice, is to cast a bigger shadow.

For the avoidance of doubt.  I'm not saying Bruce is better than Rafa.  I'm simply saying the "bruce is shite" bandwagon is a joke.  More so, when we are 8pts better off than last season.

So you're not taking the bet? 

• Like 1