Big Bad Wolves V Brucie's Little Lambs

trooper

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You might as well talk to a brick wall. 

Missing Lascelles, ASM, Shelvey, Schar, Manquillo from the starting XI. Injuries to Dummet and Gayle, Joelinton and Carroll half fit and we get a good draw against a decent Wolves side. 

It appears some "fans" are upset we didn't lose Bizarrely. Thompers doesn't need kamagra anymore, he just waits til matchday to get a bonk on 

Manquillo would have made all the difference like 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Missing Lascelles, ASM, Shelvey, Schar, Manquillo from the starting XI. Injuries to Dummet and Gayle, Joelinton and Carroll half fit and we get a good draw against a decent Wolves side. 

It appears some "fans" are upset we didn't lose Bizarrely. Thompers doesn't need kamagra anymore, he just waits til matchday to get a bonk on withnsnd. Palzs 

My dick obviously finem.hammer nails lin with when on test 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

2 hours ago, Polarboy said:

I'm happy to see Almiron proving me wrong. I was extremely sceptical as to whether he had the requisite temperament to take chances at the top level, but it appears that he did just need to get off the mark.

He was the second last worst player ever...

I I always knew miggy would come good tbf. His attitude and determination and work rate have been absolutely spot on. Gem of a pick fom Rafa. Even if the goal dought, his pace and skill were there for all to see. All of his goals have been topper too. Getting his shots off straifht away. He tracking back is great too. Love him

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Like 2

He's been better than Yedlin and Krafth this season. And a whole lot better than Hayden at RWB. 

So yes, put Manquillo, Schar, Lascelles, ASM, Shelvey and Carroll in that starting XI and we probably win that game. 

I think Lejuene, injury aside, is suffering from not not having his usual two lads beside him. He's such a good played he'll soon regain his forum.

17 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I I always knew miggy would come good tbf. His attitude and determination and work rate have been absolutely spot on. Gem of a pick fom Rafa. Even if the goal dought, his pace and skill were there for all to see. All of his goals have been topper too. Getting his shots off straifht away. He tracking back is great too. Love him

Constrast with Joelinton who strolls about like Vikuda (who was good enough to do that). On of my favourite players. Berbatov too.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It appears some "fans" are upset we didn't lose Bizarrely. Thompers doesn't need kamagra anymore, he just waits til matchday to get a bonk on 

It's not bizarre mate. The better Bruce does the more it vindicates the nasty cunts who appoited him to troll us. I want nufc to thrive, not survive, and watching the squad fall to pieces, and watching Joelinton flop after they overruled Rafa might make them think twice about what an arrogant inflamotaty set of cunts they. Of course I could want us to finish up the table, which.only results in.a.cheap summer. Like the Anita summer.

Oh and if watching players coming back from injury only to break down in the first half isn't cause for alarm then you're nuts. The second half of the season form that we're used to isnt coming

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

He's been better than Yedlin and Krafth this season. And a whole lot better than Hayden at RWB. 

So yes, put Manquillo, Schar, Lascelles, ASM, Shelvey and Carroll in that starting XI and we probably win that game. 

Manquillo was a massive loss 

Good to see Phil is still thick as pig’s shit. I know we had a few players missing and it was a good point gained but another way of looking at it we rode our luck and Dubravka kept us in the game yet again. 

15 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Cost us a few too

If you’re going to make a lot more saves than your average PL keeper it stands to reason you’ll be prone to make the odd error

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Manquillo would have made all the difference like 

Could say the same for Shelvey tbf. Does very little. Scored a few goals in fairness, but I doubt that’s sustainable. Games just pass him by far too often. 

They don't choose their own transfer fees, you can blame Ashley and Charnley for that.

Did anyone actually watch the game yesterday. Its bullshit to say he didn't try. He played half the game with an injury and still put the effort in. 

18 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

One positive, the goal was well worked.

That was an absolute quality goal. Gayle deserves a lot of credit as does Willems. The injury situation has to go down to Bruce and his coaching team. Benitez wouldn't have had an injury crisis like this, 100%.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They don't choose their own transfer fees, you can blame Ashley and Charnley for that.

Did anyone actually watch the game yesterday. Its bullshit to say he didn't try. He played half the game with an injury and still put the effort in. 

And Bruce, unless he really is a puppet and has zero say on transfers.

23 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I didn’t watch yesterday but I’ve watched enough games this season to see joelinton isn’t good enough - particularly at the price we paid for him. He’s arguably even more ineffective than Joselu. That’s why people are saying he’s among our worst ever signings. 

I hope I’m wrong and it’s a confidence thing and once he gets a goal or two he improves. But I’ve seen no natural ability from him to suggest he will turn it around. Where with almiron you could see there was a player there with pace, technical attributes and work rate who just needed a goal.

Joelinton gets visibly physically frustrated when play breaks down when the ball comes to him. Most of the time he waves his arms around like a twat sat on his arse. That shouldn’t be the reactions of anybody good enough to get paid to play the game. That’s not a lack of effort, but it’s fuckin poor all the same. Get on with the game you massive fanny :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2