Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Brucies Sanatoria Mags vs Rochdale II : Last Mag Standing

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nice moment when Joelinton went over to Bruce and celebrated his goal 

 

Seemed to annoy the young kid who'd just set him up that he didn't give a shit about celebrating with him mind you :lol: 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alex said:

Nice moment when Joelinton went over to Bruce and celebrated his goal 

Bruce deserved that. He stuck with him when no other cunt would 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bruce deserved that. He stuck with him when no other cunt would 

 

aye. he's no puppet, no way he'd tolerate being told he had to.

also, brucey is rather hunky and good looking, you can't really blame joelinton for wanting to man hug him.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

 

aye. he's no puppet, no way he'd tolerate being told he had to.

also, brucey is rather hunky and good looking, you can't really blame joelinton for wanting to man hug him.

I’m not defending Bruce fwiw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×