“Giz some fucken crisps!” Vs Frank’s Wanks. SJP 5:30pm.

Monkeys Fist

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I apologise to Willems because this Krafth is hilariously out of his depth.

He falls over an awful lot.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

My lad has already fucked off to his room to play video games. Like watching paint dry tbf 

It seems to be perpetually in that opening 5 minute, feeling each other phase.

Stupid foul to give away by Hayden near the edge of our box. Brainless challenge running from behind

luckily Chelsea make an absolute dogs dinner of the resulting free kick .

It wouldn’t be the worst point but i don’t think this Chelsea team are that good. We ought to take more of a risk going forwards - try to get Almiron and ASM on the ball more in the final third. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It wouldn’t be the worst point but i don’t think this Chelsea team are that good. We ought to take more of a risk going forwards - try to get Almiron and ASM on the ball more in the final third. 

Agreed but ASM clearly isn’t fully fit. I’d be taking him off now even though the crowd will shit on it. One of the Longstaffs needs to take Hayden’s place as well

Unbelievable! After a painfully bad corner (our first of the game) a great cross from ASM and three points that will keep the pressure off and make a huge difference in our season (IMO).