“Giz some fucken crisps!” Vs Frank’s Wanks. SJP 5:30pm.

Monkeys Fist

You’d have to be scratching your head as a Chelsea fan. That was our only real chance of the match other than Joelinton hitting the bar. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just now, Isegrim said:

As much as I am not convinced about Brucey and do hate Ashley a last minute ein against those perpetual wankstains is always a great thing.

Tbf to Bruce, and I don’t rate the cunt either, they worked their bollocks off all game today and were just as organised in defence as we were under rafa last season. It’s hard work to watch but the positional discipline and workrate can’t be faulted so they’re obviously doing something on the training ground. It was a rafa-like performance and result.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Tbf to Bruce, and I don’t rate the cunt either, they worked their bollocks off all game today and were just as organised in defence as we were under rafa last season. It’s hard work to watch but the positional discipline and workrate can’t be faulted so they’re obviously doing something on the training ground. It was a rafa-like performance and result.

Yep. They are most times up for it against the big teams. Rather more worrying and disappointing are those games where you would expect us to get something...

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

there has never, ever, been a game of football through out its entire history where a team has least deserved to win.

fucking unbelievable!

They let us off the hook though. The lack of intensity from them and they seemed like they were happy with 0-0 with their time wasting. Wonderful advert for the Premier League it was nit though. Shelvey is robbing a fucking living as well. Just floats about doing the odd flick which the halfwits inevitably lap up. If he plays a 5 yard ball half the crowd applauds. We’re so exposed when he’s one of a middle 2.

• Like 2

Always been critical of added time and where they get it from, but not this fucking time.

Astounding, marvelous, fantastic, brilliant, to end-up winning a game that had loss written all over it.

In retrospect, Joelinton could have scored but missed a sitter.

Shelvey's heart didn't seem to be in the game, lethargic and at times too nonchalant with his play.

I think Maxi wasn't fed the ball enough to perform as we know he can, but it was great to see him back in the line-up.

Credit to Hayden for his match-winner.

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We give the ball away far too much in dangerous positions for me like. Quite lucky not to be punished on more than one occasion. 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

We give the ball away far too much in dangerous positions for me like. Quite lucky not to be punished on more than one occasion. 

Yer reet Alex, and the most guilty was Fernandez despite putting in a good shift.

18 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

As much as I am not convinced about Brucey and do hate Ashley a last minute ein against those perpetual wankstains is always a great thing.

An ein-nil win at that ;)

• Haha 3

Just now, Noelie said:

Yer reet Alex, and the most guilty was Fernandez despite putting in a good shift.

The back 3 are pretty decent but they seem to think they’re better footballers than they actually are