Valentino Lazaro

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Having had his medical any time now per Paperback Ryder, the man from Milan now in toon.

Lazaro, woah-oh! Lazaro, woah-oh! He’s come from Italy, we heard it first from Lee!

Ryder'd Your Post.

• Haha 5

Could be a decent acquisition. I am not sure about his defensive qualities in case he is used as a wing back or even a full back.

Best would probably be to play him as a right winger and move Miggy in the middle.

Edited by Isegrim

Knight Ryder: "Welcome to the Toon, home of Newcastle United, Valentino. My first burning question to you is this.....(tries to keep grin in).....Have you ever.....(looks around room, smug look on his face, then looks back at new signing)..... have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?"

4221396001_4459327924001_4459292041001-vs~2.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

two signings, no strikers. 

If we don't, I think it points to the Joelinton deal not being dodgy. Instead, it suggests that it was sheer incompetence, that no one involved is prepared to accept the hit to their ego on.

I'm guessing that the thinking is that we're on 30 points at this time so unlikely to go down so no point in paying over the odds when there's a limited number of goalscoring options available.

Now watch us go the rest of the season without picking up a point.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I'm guessing that the thinking is that we're on 30 points at this time so unlikely to go down so no point in paying over the odds when there's a limited number of goalscoring options available.

Now watch us go the rest of the season without picking up a point.

Bit like when we sold Carroll. In a good position IIRC and they struck lucky with Best and Lovenkrands hitting a few in. No such luck now considering who is behind Joelinton.

If it wasn’t dodgy then we are going to be seeing Joelinton start every game for the next 3 seasons in a blind hope desperate effort to see him come good, Mike will make sure of it. 

Edited by 247

Was just watching the interview with Lazaro on NUFCTV. It showed Lejeune's second goal where he got clattered by Calvert-Lewin in the process. I hadn't seen a replay, the dirty bastard should be given a retrospective straight red.

Edited by Polarboy

9 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Was just watching the interview with Lazaro on NUFCTV. It showed Lejeune's second goal where he got clattered by Calvert-Lewin in the process. I hadn't seen a replay, the dirty bastard should be given a retrospective straight red.

I don't think you can get a red card for being scruffy on the telly