Bruce's Numbskulls V Oxfords Graduates

trooper

Joelinton was nowhere near the worst player on the pitch today tbh. That accolade could well go to Saint Maximin who couldn’t control the ball 70% of the time and the other 30% of the time saw him make wrong decision after wrong decision. And, for Bruce watch, he brought Hayden on at centre half and moved Schar into midfield :lol: 

Just give Oxford the bye, they’ll batter us down there.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Twice we’ve failed to beat League One opponents this season. 

But let’s hear more about what a good job Steve Bruce is doing.

"more points than Rafa..blah blah blah" 

It's got to be a matter of time before the media/pundits etc say how shit he is

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Joelinton was nowhere near the worst player on the pitch today tbh. That accolade could well go to Saint Maximin who couldn’t control the ball 70% of the time and the other 30% of the time saw him make wrong decision after wrong decision. And, for Bruce watch, he brought Hayden on at centre half and moved Schar into midfield :lol: 

Just give Oxford the bye, they’ll batter us down there.

What are you on mate. He was the only one who looked likely to do something positive, and would have had a great goal only for some good goalkeeping. Joelinton's only contribution was to finish when the whistle had gone, otherwise he skied it like the chance near the end.

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

What are you on mate. He was the only one who looked likely to do something positive, and would have had a great goal only for some good goalkeeping. Joelinton's only contribution was to finish when the whistle had gone, otherwise he skied it like the chance near the end.

He went out there thinking he was going to skin them all ends up and did it about 3 times. Killing attacks dead with piss-poor touches and delayed passes is Atsu territory. Almiron markedly improved without him on the pitch as well.

• Like 1

Well it was nice to see we had so much possession for a change but it didn't do us any fucking good did it.

And here's what I have to say about Joelinton;  .......................................................................................!!

Numnuts..

Frustrated, disappointed. Upset. From the first minute to last we were never good enough in possession, the way we gave the ball away and our demeanour wasn’t right. We made it difficult for ourselves the way we turned the ball over and the amount of mistakes we made was ridicullus. We’re still in the hat and that’s what we’ve got to look forward. We couldn’t be as bad as we were today.

31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He went out there thinking he was going to skin them all ends up and did it about 3 times. Killing attacks dead with piss-poor touches and delayed passes is Atsu territory. Almiron markedly improved without him on the pitch as well.

I'm not saying he's perfect but in comparison to Joelinton he was fucking top class today. Oxford were glad to see him go off. I can't see them thinking the same about Joelinton. In terms of potential, with ASM still only 22, there's also no contest on current evidence.

Were in the hat Monday. 

We'll very likely beat them in the replay. 

We'll be playing 4 games in the fa cup this season. 

Rafa engineered a resounding defeat last time we played them. 

I was there....which was the worse performance? 

We had the chances today to beat them easily. It wasn't Brucie's fault our opportunities were skied. 

19 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Were in the hat Monday. 

We had the chances today to beat them easily. It wasn't Brucie's fault our opportunities were skied. 

I thought you went out in the second round 

57 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Were in the hat Monday. 

FUCK OFF YOU DULL CUNT.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5