Bruce's Numbskulls V Oxfords Graduates

trooper

2 minutes ago, strawb said:

They show that fucking goal even when we aren’t on the telly the pricks 

Aye, every fucking year the BBC show it again and again, it's like Hereford knocking us out is the only FA Cup upset ever !

Nailed on humiliating defeat now, probably to include Shelvey getting two red cards, ASMR breaking four legs and Bruce exploding in a confetti of prawn cocktail Skips.   

• Haha 3

Stevie once bet me something like 50 quid England would at least reach the final of some World Cup or other (2010) I think then denied all knowledge when we inevitably got knocked out about a fortnight later. He also bet me some other daft amount some random in a bath with Mirandinha in some photo was Steve Howey. The same photo turned up a year or so later on the NUFC.com Xmas advent calendar and it was some reserve who never made the grade and Stevie said too much time had elapsed. 😆 Those are just the two I can remember. Then there was Deano