Daniel Rose

Ayatollah Hermione

Has to be better than any of our other options at left back. Quite a step down for him and I’m surprised we’ll pay his wages but this has to be as positive addition as you’d expect to see for us in January. 

Aye, it seems like he wants to be here and hes proven a good player when hes happy, which he hasn't been at spurs for a while.

Hes hit far higher heights than Willems has in his career so far, if he can get match fit and playing soon he'll be an excellent signing.

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think it’s a signing which makes sense for all parties concerned, which makes me feel uneasy 😂

All three of our signings this month are to some extent, other than not signing a striker we've had a weirdly sensible window.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

All three of our signings this month are to some extent, other than not signing a striker we've had a weirdly sensible window.

Yeah, the unease is purely out of expecting things to go to shit because it’s nufc. But fair play to whoever’s put this together. He’s potentially just what we need 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Yeah, the unease is purely out of expecting things to go to shit because it’s nufc. But fair play to whoever’s put this together. He’s potentially just what we need 

oh I absolutely agree with you, now that we've picked up players in positions we need I assume that most of our centre backs are going to get the coronavirus and we'll simultaneously lose our strong defence and main goalscoring threat.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

oh I absolutely agree with you, now that we've picked up players in positions we need I assume that most of our centre backs are going to get the coronavirus and we'll simultaneously lose our strong defence and main goalscoring threat.

:lol:

Next international break the club announce a rehabilitative trip to Wuhan, China for luxury spa treatment and physical fine tuning at their top medical centres. Chosen by Ashley because it's "weirdly cheap right now"...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Alex said:

I think it’s a signing which makes sense for all parties concerned, which makes me feel uneasy 😂

Aye, Rose may not want to be here next season but he's got a massive motivation to perform for us over the next four months.

Speaking to a Spurs fan I know he said he's got the talent but last couple of season and especially this season he's not appeared to have the right attitude.

Hopefully moving back North and a fresh challenge will help.

10 hours ago, ewerk said:

I wish he'd stop banging on about the North, he's not Jon Snow.

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention :D

Edited by Tdansmith