Bruce's Super Noodle Sandwiches v. Farke's Topics

Meenzer

24 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Joelinton anytime is my bet today. I can feel it. It’ll bounce off his square napper from a Lazaro centre.

I had a look at that yesterday. 5/2. Fuck off.

Norwich haven't beaten us up here since 1988, (1-3 think I was there, Robert Fleck?) and I'm sure I've read they've the worst away record in the league.

Away win. :lol: (Always fancy us v these at home but it's going to happen sometime).

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If you’re a team that plays without a striker.

We don’t have a striker on the pitch or on the bench today. Pioneering 

Edited by Dr Gloom

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Norwich haven't beaten us up here since 1988, (1-3 think I was there, Robert Fleck?) and I'm sure I've read they've the worst away record in the league.

Away win. :lol: (Always fancy us v these at home but it's going to happen sometime).

I've got a picture in my mind's eye of Fleck scoring in that game  then somebody completely taking him out... maybe Johnny Anderson? 🤔

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I’m pretty sure ‘false No.9’ is the perfect description for Joelinton.

So what? We've got a false 'manager', a false 'chairman' and numerous 'false takeovers'. He fits in like a glove. :good:

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

I've got a picture in my mind's eye of Fleck scoring in that game  then somebody completely taking him out... maybe Johnny Anderson? 🤔

I can't remember. Did Gazza score a free kick in this one or another v Norwich? (Or against Chelsea). :lol: