Inspector Morse's Oxford Jag lovers V Sergeant Lewis's Wreck of a club

Tdansmith

How many minutes/seconds before the BBC show "that" Hereford goal

I'm going for 12.2 seconds

WBA awaits in the next round

This may be the beginning of the end of steve bruce as we will get knocked out.

Was seeing that you sold Fosu who looked like a bit of a handful in the first leg. My assumption was that Mackie is your third choice striker though so losing Fosu could be balanced out by your first choices coming back?

I’m fully expecting a loss tonight. When it

comes to televised humiliation, we might as well run the University course.

• Haha 3

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Was seeing that you sold Fosu who looked like a bit of a handful in the first leg. My assumption was that Mackie is your third choice striker though so losing Fosu could be balanced out by your first choices coming back?

Fucking hell, The Fish must have stole my phone for that post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Decided not to go in the end despite it not being too far from the big smurk. Not exactly relishing the prospect of seeing us on the telly either tbh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Decided not to go in the end despite it not being too far from the big smurk. Not exactly relishing the prospect of seeing us on the telly either tbh. 

I'm at work, can't say I'm too disappointed to miss watching it either.

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

is that a car park behind one of the goals? 

kassam-aerial-m.jpg

Yes

16 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Anyone know the best place to park in south Oxford?

Blackbird pub, Blackbird Leys estate :good:

Any more questions? :glare:

Our ground has the largest dedicated car parking spaces in the FL. And a fence. :D

Friendly tip, the ground sits in a CPZ (Controlled Parking Zone) they love to dish out tickets at games and will be out en masse while folk are watching the football,  there will be traffic management folk "managing" the traffic flow around the ground. They aren`t very good at this. They provide great entertainment with their flashing disco lights and orange clad oompah lumpah`s.

Next to the ground there is a cinema and some shite restaurants adding to the parking woe`s. 

Parking outside of the CPZ is both free and a short walk to the ground from Blackbird Ley`s. The Ley`s is a proper working class estate that had a bit of reputation but nothing excessive. 

Balfour Road & Pegasus Road are the main streets with plenty of off street parking around if you get there sharp.

Purple area is the CPZ, ground is bottom left. Everywhere to the North East of the CPZ is fine. 

Chances of getting a beer, slim.

Food at the ground, shite.

And the TV Studio has been wedged in the corner by your end of the North Stand.

To add to the "fun" the mobile wall will probably be deployed behind the North Stand so if you park on the Ley`s and walk to the ground you will have to factor walking all the way around the ground to reach the turnstiles. :mellow:

BBLCPZ.JPG

2 hours ago, Essexyellows said:

Our ground has the largest dedicated car parking spaces in the FL. And a fence. :D

Friendly tip, the ground sits in a CPZ (Controlled Parking Zone) they love to dish out tickets at games and will be out en masse while folk are watching the football,  there will be traffic management folk "managing" the traffic flow around the ground. They aren`t very good at this. They provide great entertainment with their flashing disco lights and orange clad oompah lumpah`s.

Next to the ground there is a cinema and some shite restaurants adding to the parking woe`s. 

Parking outside of the CPZ is both free and a short walk to the ground from Blackbird Ley`s. The Ley`s is a proper working class estate that had a bit of reputation but nothing excessive. 

Balfour Road & Pegasus Road are the main streets with plenty of off street parking around if you get there sharp.

Purple area is the CPZ, ground is bottom left. Everywhere to the North East of the CPZ is fine. 

Chances of getting a beer, slim.

Food at the ground, shite.

And the TV Studio has been wedged in the corner by your end of the North Stand.

To add to the "fun" the mobile wall will probably be deployed behind the North Stand so if you park on the Ley`s and walk to the ground you will have to factor walking all the way around the ground to reach the turnstiles. :mellow:

BBLCPZ.JPG

Thanks for all the info btw I'll be watching it on the telly :razz: but I'm sure some of the lads will find it useful

Edited by trooper
  • Like 1

Oxford XI: Eastwood, Long, Dickie, Moore, Ruffels, Sykes, Gorrin, Brannagan, Browne, Mackie, Holland. Subs: Stevens, Hanson, Mousinho, Kelly, Thorne, Agyei, Taylor.

Newcastle XI: Darlow, Schar, Lascelles, Lejeune, Yedlin, Ritchie, Bentaleb, Matty Longstaff, Sean Longstaff, Almiron, Joelinton.Subs:Elliot, Clark, Saint-Maximin, Hayden, Fernandez, Atsu, Allan.