captain scarlet and the mysterons v brucey and the cabbage patch kids

thebrokendoll

Aye we are still playing like it’s 0-0, no change in shape. They have to work on ball retention in training ffs as this lot misplace passes under no pressure. 

Edited by Howay

:lol: For fucks sake. The worst bit about this is Arsenal look average as fuck. I hope the players are completely embarrassed by Arsenal milking that celebration and taking the piss there. They have been fucking appalling, need to get the U-9 coaches in to teach them some basic passing

16 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

May as well cut our losses with Joelinton now. He’s fucking hopeless

The game was up when he didn't even make the D when max played across. 

We've achieved the points playing effectively with 10 men this season. 

Schoolboy stuff that 10nminites after half time. 

With our momentum not sure where points will come. So far they've come from unexpected games/scenarios but really, what's the point when we consistently play such poor football?

38 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What has to happen to make this cabbage headed imbecile take off one of these centre halves when chasing a game?!

I would like to add the caveat that I assumed they’d actually prepared a Plan B in training. Because they ran about like knackers once he changed it, nobody had a clue.