captain scarlet and the mysterons v brucey and the cabbage patch kids

thebrokendoll

Well well well, 3 new quality players starting and we get slaughtered 4 nowt.

First 35 minutes looked decent and then the cracks started to open up.

Start of the second half indicated it was doon the netty time again, and so it was.

Joelinton? no comment.

Missed opportunities, needlessly giving away the ball, slipshod defense, nothings changed.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It was clear that we needed a striker in jan. But the fat fuck been a gambler he is thought we were safe and told brewce he wasn't getting owt. Enjoy brewce

No fret 

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I would like to add the caveat that I assumed they’d actually prepared a Plan B in training. Because they ran about like knackers once he changed it, nobody had a clue.

We haven't had a plan b under any manager since Robson. 

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It was clear that we needed a striker in jan. But the fat fuck been a gambler he is thought we were safe and told brewce he wasn't getting owt. Enjoy brewce

brucey reckoned there was none out there which would've been an improvement on the four we've already got on the books.

mind you, the fat lad probably limited the search to returning heroes, cripples, loans and money laundering scams.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

But we've got Big Andy, Big Joe & Dwight Yorke's  nearly fit. Shirley we dont need anymore strikers 

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

brucey reckoned there was none out there which would've been an improvement on the four we've already got on the books.

mind you, the fat lad probably limited the search to returning heroes, cripples, loans and money laundering scams.

We scoured the planet but just couldn’t find a striker capable of beating our current strike rate of one League goal between four strikers. 

• Haha 1

Next half a dozen games or so (bar Sheffield Utd) are all against struggling sides. I still think it’s pretty unlikely we’ll go down based on how many points we have on the board but we’re so shite and devoid of ideas in an attacking sense it’s embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Is it not time Brucey asked Charnley/Ashley if he can drop Big Joe? Playing with an ‘invisible’ number 9 may have worked at Barca but it’s not working for us.

think charnley negotiated the only transfer in football history where the fee goes down based on appearances.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Next half a dozen games or so (bar Sheffield Utd) are all against struggling sides. I still think it’s pretty unlikely we’ll go down based on how many points we have on the board but we’re so shite and devoid of ideas in an attacking sense it’s embarrassing. 

We’d need to have the point on the board after the next seven matches because we have City, Spurs and Liverpool among our last five. It’s our record against the ‘big six’ that has us where we are. We’ve been less than average against teams of our own level.

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

It won't be long before bruce's friends in the media will not be able to say "more points than Rafa had at this stage of the season"

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

fair play mate.

give it another year or two and i reckon you'll cotton on that ashley's a proper cunt.

I challenge you to find one defense of Ashley in any of my posts 

Edited by Kid Dynamite