captain scarlet and the mysterons v brucey and the cabbage patch kids

thebrokendoll

54 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

It worked earlier in the season but since early December the defence has been shite, if Dubravka hadn't performed miracles we'd be closer to the bottom 3. Just look at the amount of saves he's made, the defence have allowed those opportunities at goal. Something needs to change as they've went from one of the best defences in the league to one of the worst in a matter of months.

I don’t think anything works particularly but  I don’t think the back is our worst problem. Either way, if we go to 4 at the back I don’t see the traditional 4-4-2 being mooted as the solution. Main thing for me is to get Almiron and ASM as involved as possible and not have them playing wide and isolated like they have a lot of times when both have started this season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

It's wankers trying get five minutes of fame on Twitter. Conveniently there's no evidence of them refusing to take photos with a ten year old and no evidence of Danny Rose squaring up to anybody. Just some wanker in the wrong carriage telling the players he's disappointed as they sit there minding their own business.

Aye, putting a caption on a bit of footage showing fuck all 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I don’t think anything works particularly but  I don’t think the back is our worst problem. Either way, if we go to 4 at the back I don’t see the traditional 4-4-2 being mooted as the solution. Main thing for me is to get Almiron and ASM as involved as possible and not have them playing wide and isolated like they have a lot of times when both have started this season 

I'd personally drop Joelinton as he is a waste of a shirt and move ASM into the attacking position, as we seen in the first half yesterday he is a constant threat and he always wants the ball. Asking him to defend is ridiculous and nulling his attributes.