captain scarlet and the mysterons v brucey and the cabbage patch kids

thebrokendoll

Am I the only one thinking 3 at the back is not working for us?

I think we should go to 4-4-2 with;

Schar -  Fernandez  - Lejuene  - Rose

Lazaro - Longstaff - Bentalin - Ritchie

Almiron  -  St,Max

I think Schar could be a good right full-back who can get forward.

I think Maxie might be better in a bit as he has a tendency to go too far out and to the line.

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I challenge you to find one defense of Ashley in any of my posts 

only teasing mate, you've got 26,000 of them to trawl through and i'd rather watch call the midwife.  ;)

maybe you could make life easier for me and let me know just how much of a bigger cunt he needs to be than he already is before the penny drops to the 30,000 payees and 10,000 freebies that they're having the piss taken out of them and stop being anything other than held in contempt adverts for a shite shop?

this isn't a personal attack on you, it's a genuine question.

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

only teasing mate, you've got 26,000 of them to trawl through and i'd rather watch call the midwife.  ;)

maybe you could make life easier for me and let me know just how much of a bigger cunt he needs to be than he already is before the penny drops to the 30,000 payees and 10,000 freebies that they're having the piss taken out of them and stop being anything other than held in contempt adverts for a shite shop?

I think the cup run is keeping them occupied at the minute 

• Like 1

Genuine question, if we got to the FA cup final (winning it is stretching it a bit :D) but got relegated, is that a failure or a success? I'd be quids in on a relegation. 

Edited by Chaser

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Genuine question, if we got to the FA cup final (winning it is stretching it a bit :D) but got relegated, is that a failure or a success? I'd be quids in on a relegation. 

Relegation would be a success for anybody wanting the fat shite to reap what he's sewn. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Relegation would be a success for anybody wanting the fat shite to reap what he's sewn. 

I'd love it if it cost him millions, purely for his greed. Still debatable as to whether he would sell. 

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

spot on.

if there's any justice the fat cunt will be reduced to selling his arse for spice in shop door ways.

i'd take a triple relegation now to be rid of the cunt and see him lose the lot.

in the time i've got left i'd rather support a pheonix club i could be proud of rather than be stuck in footballing purgatory following something which survives only to benefit a peice of human scum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He won’t sell if we go down. He’ll do as he has done before and he’ll finance a certain loss to get us up then repay himself in the first season back.

there's not a fucking chance that bruce would take us straight back up mate.

he's a poor mans moyes.

bring it on.

39 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Periodic relegation is part of our reality. I’d feel massively conflicted if we had a cup run, cos I don’t want either the fat cunts ownership or his choice of manager to be validated. On the other hand I’d love a good cup run....

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

For the first time since Ashley’s been here we had folk genuinely voting with their feet, the empty seats on TV/in press photos etc, were completely undermining whatever the fuck he is trying to represent through our club. The press that went with it was hitting the mark too.

But then the selfish, self-serving, short sighted, freeloaders like our friend came along to suck on his tool and fill in his all-important publicity gaps.

Oh aye and ‘laugh’ n scoff whilst doing so.

Edited by Dougle
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dougle said:

For the first time since the Ashley’s been here we had folk genuinely voting with their feet, the empty seats on TV/in press photos etc, were completely undermining whatever the fuck he is trying to represent through our club. The press that went with it was hitting the mark too.

But then the selfish, self-serving, short sighted, freeloaders like our friend came along to suck on his tool and fill in his all-important publicity gaps.

Oh aye and ‘laugh’ n scoff whilst doing so.

the fat cunt could rename us sunderland north fc.

change our strips to red, white and blue.

build some houses on barrack road and knock down the leazes and west stand because they were blocking their light.

publicaly execute wyn davies, pop robson, malcolm macdonald, tony green, peter beardsley, chris waddle, paul gascoigne, kevin keegan,  andy cole, les ferdinand and alan shearer.

and there'd still be halfwits saying ashley saved the club and singing brucey giz a wave.

12 hours ago, Noelie said:

Am I the only one thinking 3 at the back is not working for us?

I think we should go to 4-4-2 with;

Schar -  Fernandez  - Lejuene  - Rose

Lazaro - Longstaff - Bentalin - Ritchie

Almiron  -  St,Max

I think Schar could be a good right full-back who can get forward.

I think Maxie might be better in a bit as he has a tendency to go too far out and to the line.

I’d say you’d probably be in danger of fixing the one thing that isn’t broken. 3 at the back clearly suits our centre-backs. Stick Bentaleb in front of them, have wing-backs, Sean or Matty in a more advanced role with Almiron and ASM in a free attacking role with Joelinton as the focal point. Far from perfect but about as good you’ll get from our personnel. 

The first half was probably one of our best performances this year tbh :lol: 

We’ve got a below average squad with a below average manager. I’m not sure what people expect & hassling the players isn’t going to make them player better.

25 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I mean, that's not exactly ok - the guy going up to him and complaining at him. It's not like they've gone out of their way to lose that game. Not surprised he's reacted badly tbh.

I thought he  said he was disappointed with Rose for refusing have his picture taken with a 10 year old kid

4 hours ago, Alex said:

I’d say you’d probably be in danger of fixing the one thing that isn’t broken. 3 at the back clearly suits our centre-backs. Stick Bentaleb in front of them, have wing-backs, Sean or Matty in a more advanced role with Almiron and ASM in a free attacking role with Joelinton as the focal point. Far from perfect but about as good you’ll get from our personnel. 

Aye. The two new wing backs will hopefully be a step up on what he had and I think we need to play 3 in the centre midfield to retain some possession. Hopefully Almiron and St Max can win us a few games before the end of the season and its almost worth chucking matty on a bit more as he is good for a goal.

It's wankers trying get five minutes of fame on Twitter. Conveniently there's no evidence of them refusing to take photos with a ten year old and no evidence of Danny Rose squaring up to anybody. Just some wanker in the wrong carriage telling the players he's disappointed as they sit there minding their own business.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Alex said:

It worked earlier in the season but since early December the defence has been shite, if Dubravka hadn't performed miracles we'd be closer to the bottom 3. Just look at the amount of saves he's made, the defence have allowed those opportunities at goal. Something needs to change as they've went from one of the best defences in the league to one of the worst in a matter of months.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

I thought he  said he was disappointed with Rose for refusing have his picture taken with a 10 year old kid

I know we’re shite and desperate for heroes but it seems unlikely a player who’s been here 5 mins is the kid’s favourite player