Roy's Rolls V Brucies Baps

trooper

Bruce:

The one thing they didn’t do was give up, and that’s not a problem. But we have to have more of a threat to win matches in the Premier League. Arsenal and Palace away, both are not easy games, but we didn’t cause enough problems in the final third and that’s what we have got to try and address.

Need more fret :D

• Haha 2

We also did nothing at all against Norwich, and he can’t try and pretend that’s a tough game. He apparently said we’d switch things up for this match and changed nothing, so I’d expect the same front 3 next match. 

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

Bruce:

The one thing they didn’t do was give up, and that’s not a problem. But we have to have more of a threat to win matches in the Premier League. Arsenal and Palace away, both are not easy games, but we didn’t cause enough problems in the final third and that’s what we have got to try and address.

Need more fret :D

no better strikers out there than the one's we've got!

the fat cunt's hilarious.

Shades of Mclaren's season here. 27 games in and the same post match sound bites week in, week out from Bruce have lost any shred of credibility. It means fuck all. 

Basic shit still is still happening like Joelinton tackling someone at his own corner flag and then looking for someone up front to pass it to :lol:

I'd honestly put Almiron through the middle if he wasn't so one-footed. It would require an entire change of approach that our knacker gaffer isn't capable of putting together though, right from the tactics to the coaching.

Honestly, if we stay up (and I think the sides below us will struggle to put wins together tbf), they should really be shaking Bruce's hand for having things not be a total shitshow, retaining some of the morale from Rafa and kindly telling him to fuck off and employ a manager who can knit an £80 million front line, a defence that knows each other well and two bright young midfield talents into a team that doesn't resemble a load of hungover Sunday league shithouses.

• Like 1

It’s amazing that we have two of a front three performing reasonably well individually but yet as a package our front three are dog shit. It’s nearly as if they would benefit from some ‘coaching’ or form of ‘gameplay’.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s amazing that we have two of a front three performing reasonably well individually but yet as a package our front three are dog shit. It’s nearly as if they would benefit from some ‘coaching’ or form of ‘gameplay’.

They probably just have a kick about in training. Jumpers for goalposts & all that nonsense.

4 hours ago, trooper said:

Steve Bruce: “Maybe it is time for change.” Referring to tactics. :D

Really, Bruce said that?  well I've said it before and I'll say it again!

A back 3 is not working for us, we need to have a back 4.

Joelinton needs to be dropped and St.Max and Miggy need to play up front in a 4-4-2 system.

We need to ply 4-2-3-1 to get more support to the striker since none of them can hold the ball up.

Our central midfielders would probably get over run because they aren’t mobile enough and I doubt Bruce could set them up to defend well enough without a 3rd centre back though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

We need to ply 4-2-3-1 to get more support to the striker since none of them can hold the ball up.

Our central midfielders would probably get over run because they aren’t mobile enough and I doubt Bruce could set them up to defend well enough without a 3rd centre back though.

Could put Matty Longstaff next to Bentaleb with Sean Longstaff as the 10. Matty could transform into the Ginger Kante.

34 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Could put Matty Longstaff next to Bentaleb with Sean Longstaff as the 10. Matty could transform into the Ginger Kante.

Think putting Richie back on the right and moving Almiron in the 10 would be better going forward. 

He isn’t my favourite player but Hayden needs to play centre midfield, he can get about a bit and wins the ball back a decent amount.

• Like 1