Mo Farah

wykikitoon

The old line of

'One of the most tested athletes in the world'

Now where have I heard that before?

Unknown Package of PED. Senior employee of publically funded body Absent entries in documentation Wiggins. Farah. Froome Hold on though Brits Don’t Dope Phew. Must be dem pesky Russians.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

I'll be disappointed if Farah has been doping.

It seems that the period of British overachievement in sport was all a lie tbh.

I don't think there's any doubt at this stage. The passage in the panorama last night where he repeatedly lied to the US Anti Doping Agency about whether he'd had L-Carnitine injections before the London Marathon - I'm talking they asked him 3 or 4 times and he was adamant. 

Then he left the room, spoke to one of his associates and went back in where the investigators were packing up and goes "Lads, I've just remembered, I DID have those injections."

Now he had been given a legal amount of L-Carnitine, but to my mind the only reason you lie so adamantly that you didnt have ANY of it is because you no longer know what you can tell the truth about.... Because you're dirty. 

It is a disappointment that he's cheated but the more disappointing thing is how he uses his family as a human shield. 

Spot on.  He's like a cunt been caught speeding 'Oh I never speed this is the first time'

Fuck off.

When he beat Cram's record, Cram was 'stunned' by it.

Cram admitted he was shocked that a long-distance runner who only dabbled with the metric mile should have leapt above himself, Sebastian Coe and Steve Ovett on the all-time UK list. “I’m just stunned,” Cram said.

"it’s been a long time now and I wasn’t expecting it to go in that fashion with a distance runner."

"It makes us look a bit ordinary, doesn’t it? Maybe we should have been a bit better."

"I guess if someone breaks your record you would want it to be a double Olympic champion, but you don’t expect a 10,000 metre runner to break your 1500 metre record."

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Spot on.  He's like a cunt been caught speeding 'Oh I never speed this is the first time'

Fuck off.

When he beat Cram's record, Cram was 'stunned' by it.

Aye Cram is too invested in being an official Nike rep to call this what it is. Radcliffe too. The mackem/street-shitting cunts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

If he has been doping, what happens? Will he be stripped of his medals? Presumably sponsorship too.

I don't know that there's a smoking gun that he'll get officially "done" for. Just so much smoke that the fire is undeniable. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

I don't know that there's a smoking gun that he'll get officially "done" for. Just so much smoke that the fire is undeniable. 

And they say cheaters never prosper. Not that we'll ever know for sure I guess. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I don't think there's any doubt at this stage. The passage in the panorama last night where he repeatedly lied to the US Anti Doping Agency about whether he'd had L-Carnitine injections before the London Marathon - I'm talking they asked him 3 or 4 times and he was adamant. 

Then he left the room, spoke to one of his associates and went back in where the investigators were packing up and goes "Lads, I've just remembered, I DID have those injections."

Now he had been given a legal amount of L-Carnitine, but to my mind the only reason you lie so adamantly that you didnt have ANY of it is because you no longer know what you can tell the truth about.... Because you're dirty. 

It is a disappointment that he's cheated but the more disappointing thing is how he uses his family as a human shield. 

Or you have forgotten 

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Or you have forgotten 

I don't think even you believe that.

And besides, the matter of whether he was going to be given the drug was the subject of a series of email exchanges between UK Athletics and his coaching team. Giving him this injection was the subject of a lot of conversation before it happened. UK Athletics expressed concern but his coaching team were putting their foot down. 

The idea that that just all went out of his head, along with the series of injections he received, is absolute nonsense. 

Although I suspect you were just being contrary. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I don't think even you believe that.

And besides, the matter of whether he was going to be given the drug was the subject of a series of email exchanges between UK Athletics and his coaching team. Giving him this injection was the subject of a lot of conversation before it happened. UK Athletics expressed concern but his coaching team were putting their foot down. 

The idea that that just all went out of his head, along with the series of injections he received, is absolute nonsense. 

Although I suspect you were just being contrary. 

Sarcastic actually