Bar in newcastle

toonfan81

On 26/02/2020 at 12:58, toonfan81 said:

sorry, I didn't realise it was an issue to tell people there was a new bar in Newcastle which shows SPORT & FOOTBALL. I didn't realise you weren't allowed to ask the question if people had been in, shoot me for been so bad

Can you tell me if they sell magic beans? 

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved SPORT, FOOTBALL, TELEVISIONS, CAREFULLY SELECTED BEERS and PROBABLY GOOD PLACES TO MEET PRE-GAME . mean thats what forums are for.

:good:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The Stella is flat as a plate of piss and there was a table of Burnley fans getting right on my tits. 2 stars. Flawed but interesting. >Insert Sad face photo here<

Chronicled-YP.

:good:

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've no idea what comments matched what stars? Fair play. :lol:

I think this has been discussed on here before, albeit years ago. But I even remember laughing about it at school. I think it was 5 stars - Excellent do not miss. 4 - Well worth watching. 3 - Flawed but interesting. 2 - Some redeeming features. 1 - Abysmal. Apart from the phrasing I always found it amusing that a five star rating system needed an explanation 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think this has been discussed on here before, albeit years ago. But I even remember laughing about it at school. I think it was 5 stars - Excellent do not miss. 4 - Well worth watching. 3 - Flawed but interesting. 2 - Some redeeming features. 1 - Abysmal. Apart from the phrasing I always found it amusing that a five star rating system needed an explanation 

Aye, I vaguely remember the discussion on here. Well done on remembering that, though. :lol:

3 hours ago, Alex said:

The nostalgia kick this has triggered in me is ridiculously disproportionate. :wub: 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not going to be an issue for me fortunately... ;) 

I remember being on the mushrooms in the travellers rest in sunniside in the early 80s and the 'defender' machine had just come out. little fucking ufo things were flying about all over the pub, god only knows what the experience would've been like if the traveller's had been decorated owt like that!   :)

• Haha 4

On 29/02/2020 at 22:05, Tom said:

Lonely pints pissed man.

Think this deserved more recognition at the time btw :lol: Or even some recognition ;) 

• Haha 2