Bruce's Dykes V Dyche's Burnley

trooper

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Comes to something when a 0-0 against a side like that is an improvement in recent performances. How fucking shit were Burnley though? 

Burnley seemed to be a bit wary of us.No more than three quarter pace throughout the game.With Wood and Barnes up front I wouldn’t have fancied our chances.Brucey will be going on and on about our clean sheet and how his changes worked.

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Burnley seemed to be a bit wary of us.No more than three quarter pace throughout the game.With Wood and Barnes up front I wouldn’t have fancied our chances.Brucey will be going on and on about our clean sheet and how his changes worked.

Who still thinks he is having a good season? :lol: 

Respect the point at home to Burnley ffs

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Pretty easy to call, this one.

unlucky, Alex

I didn’t pay for it. So don’t worry. But aye, freezing me tits off watching that shite is two hours I’ll never get back :D I’m a bit like you though, my eldest likes going and even though it’s shite I’d much rather that than his supporting Man City or Liverpool or whoever. His choice as well, I wouldn’t force that on my worst enemy 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

I didn’t pay for it. So don’t worry. But aye, freezing me tits off watching that shite is two hours I’ll never get back :D I’m a bit like you though, my eldest likes going and even though it’s shite I’d much rather that than his supporting Man City or Liverpool or whoever. His choice as well, I wouldn’t force that on my worst enemy 

Bruce  "I think the crowd probably enjoyed watching the team better than they had been. Let’s see what the feedback is" :razz:

4 minutes ago, trooper said:

Bruce  "I think the crowd probably enjoyed watching the team better than they had been. Let’s see what the feedback is" :razz:

Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce:  "It was a better performance. There are positives I can take - a clean sheet and a point which gets us to the target we want to get to."

I can not stand this cabbage faced twat ! 

15 minutes ago, Chaser said:

This is the dullest season I can think of in 30 years, can't we just fast forward to the end to see which mega signings we can bring in to spice it up a bit? 

Depends what division we are in, either way "mega signings" is not going to happen.

13 hours ago, Chaser said:

This is the dullest season I can think of in 30 years, can't we just fast forward to the end to see which mega signings we can bring in to spice it up a bit? 

Did you sleep through Rafa's 3 years? 

Edited by Ugly Mackems

40 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

why do you like paying to be dry fucked in the arse by a fat narcissist who's pissing himself laughing at your misery?

Whats it got to do with you? Why do you post on an NUFC messageboard when you don't support the team or the Club? 

I thought it was the worst performance I've seen all season.  I mean we were never troubled by them but Bruce actually tried to send them out on the front foot for once and not one of them had a clue how we are supposed to attack.  What the fuck do we do in training these days?  Certainly no time can be spent on trying to improve our attack.