boing boing Baggies v boring boring Mags. FA Cup 5th round

Tdansmith

:lol: He really is a tedious prick. Conveniently didn’t watch and didn’t have a comment for the games we were absolutely tragic, but beat a second tier side in the cup and he’s buzzing to go right back at all the Bruce doubters (despite the fact Bruce’s ineptitude made a hash of the second half). It’s also worth noting Bruce seemingly only picked ASM purely because of the reaction to dropping him prior match, and he was one of our better players today. 

Good to be through, and while he did botch the second half Bruce does deserve credit, the same as he deserves stick when we’re stinking PL games out. 

• Like 2

That shelvey sub was baffling. Like what's been said when they mentioned he was coming on I thought it was for Bentaleb who had just picked up a card and was looking like he could get another. 

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

3 nil up, 3-2 up

Toon are still in the FA Cup

With a nick nack paddy whack give the dog a bone

Brucey's boys will bring it home

The luckiest man in the world

His name is Stevie Bruce

He has a head like a cabbage

And a face like a fucking moose 

Roy Keane

The Second Half

with Roddy Doyle

Page 51

Keane talking about captains he played under ,,,,,,,’ Brucey was very friendly,and great with the families.He always had a nice way about him,always had time for you.He was good with tickets,if you needed a few extra for family and friends’

I’f we get to the final I’ll give him a ring.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

missed opportunity for hope there. when bruce asked him if was calling him a liar he should've just said yes.

bruce signs for newcastle on the 17th july, joelinton on the 23rd july, ashley's turns up at the training ground in his helicopter on the 24th july.

since that week he's never stopped lying, the fat complicit cunt.

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

And of course if you look at the article that Craig Hope actually wrote he doesn't claim that there'd been a 'bust up'.

Aye I picked up on that too.  Of course he is insinuating it though.

If we're splitting hairs then the headline said 'fallout', he didn't write the headline. The article said that the club could do without a fallout.

The general point was that ASM was dropped rather than injured, not that there had been an argument between the pair.

aye.

loathe to give any credit to a daily mail reporter but I reckon other than a recentish article by brian reade, hope seems more on the ball about the shit show that is nufc managed by bruce than anyone else.

or is at least prepared to actually write it.

8 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I hope Bruce doesn't wave the white flag like his predessor did. 

Yeah, we wouldn’t want a repeat of last season’s home win against them. 

• Haha 1