boing boing Baggies v boring boring Mags. FA Cup 5th round

Tdansmith

Steve Bruce football genius. If it's possible I think his subs are worse than Pardew's. Liking the look of Almiron these last few games. His confidence levels are high and he's looking a very decent player. I've no doubt that under a better manager he wouldn't have taken so long to get going. He looks a different player when he attacks from central positions.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

We probably should have had 5 or 6 tbh :lol: 

Could have received the same amount too tbh.

But to be fair, I do think that it was a good show from us for the largest part of the match. Brucey does deserve credit for the approach to the game and the starting line up.

But the end of the match unfortunately did show up a lot of the short comings. Why he did replace Almiron with Shelvey is lost to me. I thought he would take off Bentaleb whose passing was very negligent and who had just got booked before. I also thought he would bring on Matty Longstaff to keep the passion going.

Saved by the whistle,  if it had gone much longer we'd have probably went doon the netty.

Good performance in the first half, 3 nowt up but ................................. the second half was absolutely woeful as seen by a 3 - 2 score and backs against the wall.

The defense in the second half was a shambles, the passing was abysmal, very nearly fucked it up.

Very happy with the win, but not with that second half shambolic performance. 

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Shelvey was a real dynamic sub to combat the movement of that kid who came on and changed it, mind. I question how much Bruce actually knows about his players strengths and weaknesses tbh.

Pointless Substitution, Almiron wasn't flagging at all.

36 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Luke at it again. What a dildo.

The bloke is so happy about it his first instinct is to try and troll anyone capable of seeing the bigger picture. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1