boing boing Baggies v boring boring Mags. FA Cup 5th round

Tdansmith

11 hours ago, ewerk said:

Home to Man City.

Well that was nice while it lasted.

Actually on reflection it wasn't nice at all. Being taken to replays by two League One sides followed by an away win against West Brom. Hardly the stuff dreams are made of.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Actually on reflection it wasn't nice at all. Being taken to replays by two League One sides followed by an away win against West Brom. Hardly the stuff dreams are made of.

As much as I would like it to happen winning the competition isn't a realistic prospect considering how this cup run has happened so far.

But, if t were really to happen facing Man City now at home is probably the best scenario. They will hopefully still chase to win the Championsleague and the home crowd will probably be up for it as well.  I rather fancy to beat them now than in a final.

Anyway, what about parking places...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That's probably improved our chances by a little bit as the crowd will need to be at it and that means a bit more pissed than normal. Same applies to Man City though, although I wonder if they'll have bigger fish to fry around then? 

• Like 2