Hessenhoosenwoahyafucka's lads v Newcastle FC

Howmanheyman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Christ, please don’t sit back, try and get on the ball again, fuck me.

:lol: We go a goal up and immediately Lascelles goes into fucking hoof it anytime it’s near him mode, despite him having about 5 short pass options 

Well we can now look forward to this set up, at least until it doesn't work for a dozen or so games that is.

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: We go a goal up and immediately Lascelles goes into fucking hoof it anytime it’s near him mode, despite him having about 5 short pass options 

Don't try to blame him, it's in his DNA.

• Haha 2

Well, despite our lack of finishing that was an enjoyable game to watch. Not something I've said very much across this season.

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It really doesn’t matter what formation we play, we’re always going to struggle without a center forward.

Gayle is getting into the right positions getting plenty of chances which is more than we could say for Joelinton when played up top. Gayle is obviously not clinical but he's no stranger to goals, they'd come eventually.

Edited by OTF

Just now, OTF said:

Gayle is getting into the right positions getting plenty of chances which is more than we could say for Joelinton when played up top. Gayle is obviously not clinical but he no stranger to goals, they'd come eventually.

He’s definitely a more natural centre forward than Joelinton. He was shooting for missing that header from 6yds though 

Ten men, just the game for Shelvey. Not really. Honestly, we were a fuck up from getting a draw. New contracts for Shelvey and Ritchie was very questionable considering it's wages unavailable to a new, improvement on the two lads. I'm pleased about the three points, I promise :lol: but that should've been put to bed a long time before their young'un shit himself. We're crying out for a striker, I'd have put money on Gayle scoring at least one chance out of three, (well, more money on big Joe). Anyway, we go again. Think this is the first match thread I've started and we've won. It's our year!!!! :D

Of course I'm happy with the 3 points,  but I'm not happy we couldn't have done better against 10 men.

This was a golden opportunity to enhance our goal difference which could cost us dearly at some point.

Missed sitters, missed penalty, some poor passing, and points could have gone doon the netty towards the end.

3 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Of course I'm happy with the 3 points,  but I'm not happy we couldn't have done better against 10 men.

This was a golden opportunity to enhance our goal difference which could cost us dearly at some point.

Missed sitters, missed penalty, some poor passing, and points could have gone doon the netty towards the end.

Just no pleasing some!