Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

I was in Morrisons at Killingworth earlier and there was still no toilet roll! 
I went to the customer services desk to ask if they had any in the stock room and got a funny look and a stern “No!”, from the customer bint. 

I’m normally fairly chilled about stuff, but I was furious, and my mood wasn’t made any lighter when I realised I’d have to hop back to the toilets with my pants round my ankles. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was in Morrisons at Killingworth earlier and there was still no toilet roll! 
I went to the customer services desk to ask if they had any in the stock room and got a funny look and a stern “No!”, from the customer bint. 

I’m normally fairly chilled about stuff, but I was furious, and my mood wasn’t made any lighter when I realised I’d have to hop back to the toilets with my pants round my ankles. 

Might pinch that. ;)

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

What’s are the chances of our game being on this weekend? Or at least having fans in attendance? I reckon by Saturday the shit will have really hit the fan 

Bruce charged with assault? 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ll give it an hour before some fucknugget on Facebook is blaming pandas for it. 

Pandas gave it to the bats, tbf.  

I'm off this week as it happens but have read emails saying they're ramping up the WFH tests at work to 50% on Thursday to 80% on Friday for all digital/IT teams. 

There's also a general "maximise remote working" instruction now in place.