Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You corrected me to 99.6%. You need to let it go ffs

I didn't. Those are mortality stats, not going back to work stats. The reality is much, much more working age people will be seriously ill. Possibly with irreversible lung damage, the latest stats suggest.

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

I didn't. Those are mortality stats, not going back to work stats. The reality is much, much more working age people will be seriously ill. Possibly with irreversible lung damage, the latest stats suggest.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well it really hasn’t been for you.

Crack on. I hope your worst fears are realised if it will allow you a nice big “I told you so”

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’m of Irish blood, if anyone’s profiting from famine I deserve a slice. 

:lol:
I was thinking “potato hummus, hmmm, sounds nasty”, then realised it’d just be fucking mash. 

Time for a beer. 

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Crack on. I hope your worst fears are realised if it will allow you a nice big “I told you so”

Aye, because questioning government policy means I’m rooting for hundreds of thousands of people to die...

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, when did everyone on here become such massive fannies? 

Give yourselves a shake lads. 

Eurovision hasn't been cancelled yet. All is fine. :yes: 

• Haha 1

:lol: Rotterdam. To be fair, I imagine it'll become an "everyone stays home and performs their song in a TV studio in their own country" type affair unless things get better any time soon. Bad news for the flag and glitter retailers of the Low Countries.

11 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

:lol: Rotterdam. To be fair, I imagine it'll become an "everyone stays home and performs their song in a TV studio in their own country" type affair unless things get better any time soon. Bad news for the flag and glitter retailers of the Low Countries.

You should get over for it if you can!

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

You should get over for it if you can!

Oh no, we have a villa holiday with friends booked for that week.

In Tenerife. <_<:suicide: :lol: 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyway, I work in A&E 40hrs pw, and I’m married to a nurse practitioner who works in a different A&E 40hrs pw so if any fucker is going to catch it on here it will be me! 

I thought you were a mental health nurse. Recently put on 9 to 5 shifts iirc, I know a lot of A&E consultants who don't get that. Well done for shifting specialities  mate. 

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I work in psychiatric liaison, seeing MH patients who present in A&E (and on the inpatient wards now). Recently got a Nurse Consultant post so no more shifts

Fair enough, and well done anyway for the promotion. At least I can work from home when the shit hits the fan. And watch Netflix. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tip: Buy chickens. 4 for £20 at most places, canny pets for the kids during lockdown and fresh eggs every morning.

And after the second day it’s back to pasta with bog rolls and tomatoes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Sainsbury’s was funny as fuck today. I only went in for chickpeas & there was some comic scenes.

I stocked up on store cupboard stuff weeks ago because my mate kept telling me to but Christ he was right :lol: 

I was in Tesco first thing and it was bedlam. Felt a right cunt sidling up to a shelf stacking lass and saying "have you any idea where the chia seeds are?". :lol:

• Haha 2