Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyway, I work in A&E 40hrs pw, and I’m married to a nurse practitioner who works in a different A&E 40hrs pw so if any fucker is going to catch it on here it will be me! 

Bollocks, if you worked for the NHS you’d have mentioned it before now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I was in Tesco first thing and it was bedlam. Felt a right cunt sidling up to a shelf stacking lass and saying "have you any idea where the chia seeds are?". :lol:

It's a good laugh like. I can't understand why people are going so mad for toilet roll mind :lol: 

The staff must be losing their minds. 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tip: Buy chickens. 4 for £20 at most places, canny pets for the kids during lockdown and fresh eggs every morning.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Best idea he’s had since he suggested NUST buy a pub. 

:lol:
I can just imagine his poor young kids, sitting watching 4 frozen chickens slowly rotting in the garden. 
“ Daaa-aaad, when will they start making eggs?”

Edit; the average going rate for a ready-to-lay chicken is between £15-20 each. 
Whoever sold the Tory Tit  four for £20 obviously saw him coming and sold him some budgies with red Haribos glued on their heads. 

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

This is what we need now, I'm delighted if the government are waiting for the optimal time to do this.

And I'm fucking terrified. This is going to cause more social and economic damage than anything since WW2. 

Ironically a lot of gammons are in the front line now. Let's see how they cope.

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is what we need now, I'm delighted if the government are waiting for the optimal time to do this.

And I'm fucking terrified. This is going to cause more social and economic damage than anything since WW2. 

Ironically a lot of gammons are in the front line now. Let's see how they cope.

Classy, I’m not sure the virus cares which way an oap voted.

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

It doesn't of course, but it's got a huge propensity of attacking a certain  demographic who generally have a "gammon" viewpoint. My parents are just as likely to be victims of course, and they are massive europhiles.

This is exactly the time I'd like Europe to act cooperatively. And for the US to have retained its pandemic response team. But Breixuters like you and nationalistic cretins like Trump have ripped up the hard fought protocols we had. You voted for it, own it. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

To change tangent slightly, perhaps people should consider this- If this government is willing to sacrifice people who (broadly speaking) are within a demographic where they have huge support, then what the fuck else would they do unchecked? 

• Like 1

At the risk of being seen at attempting to ‘score points’. This policy does seem to be aimed at getting the whole thing over with quickly rather than saving as many lives as we can?

• Like 3

The bickering on here is fucking off the charts ridiculous at the minute. Can we stop blaming people on here for the shit that's going on? It's gonna be a shit enough year, loads of awful stuff is gonna happen, people on here are possibly going to lose older family members. If there are people to be enraged with about that, I'm pretty sure none of them are posting on here. 

Basically let's not be cunts. Come on here to get away from the unpleasantness, not to perpetuate it.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The bickering on here is fucking off the charts ridiculous at the minute. Can we stop blaming people on here for the shit that's going on? It's gonna be a shit enough year, loads of awful stuff is gonna happen, people on here are possibly going to lose older family members. If there are people to be enraged with about that, I'm pretty sure none of them are posting on here. 

Basically let's not be cunts. Come on here to get away from the unpleasantness, not to perpetuate it.  

That’s not what you said fourteen pages ago. 
Would you like me to quote and dissect you, or shall we just agree that I’m right and , as ever, you’re talking out of your hoop? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s not what you said fourteen pages ago. 
Would you like me to quote and dissect you, or shall we just agree that I’m right and , as ever, you’re talking out of your hoop? 

:lol: Fuck you coronaface! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

All I wanted to do is talk about my beloved coronavirus...

• Haha 6