Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

I went to the corner shop earlier and on the way back the tree's are starting to bud, some have blossom on them.  It's starting to get warmer, days getting longer.

Imagine all this shit in mid December?

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve got slightly involved on twitter over this Rooney thing. I understand how he’s feeling but he can completely insulate himself from risk due to his wealth. I get that he feels like he and his colleagues feel used because of the huge amounts of money in top level European football and the football authorities waited until they had no choice but to cancel the fixtures but I dare say the vast majority of us on here and umpteen million others who he’s made his from over the years are all still being asked to turn in tomorrow. So the fat scouse cunt can fuck off

• Like 5

My son has a cough and fever.  No medical professionals will see him (regulations) and he is now in (home) isolation for a week. Guess this is coming to all of us. Good luck everyone.  

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

What the actual gibbering fuck are we doing?

I'm supposed to be seeing Ash a week on Friday - nowt on their website either way at the moment - suppose I'll see if they play Leeds on Tuesday for starters. 

6 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

My son has a cough and fever.  No medical professionals will see him (regulations) and he is now in (home) isolation for a week. Guess this is coming to all of us. Good luck everyone.  

Best wishes to you all mate :good: 

12 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Best to sit tight for a week and all should hopefully be okay. PM me your address and I’ll get a couple of sheets of bog roll in the post to you.

35 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Oof.
How old is he?

Apparently kids seem to be brushing it off like a regular flu, whereas us creaky old cunts are the ones it drops. 
Sending thoughts and dried pasta. 

48 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

All the best to the boyo and you. 

52 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully not the virus. Kids are supposed to be low risk so fingers crossed for him 

1 hour ago, trophyshy said:

Good luck. :good:

"This thing is going to be around for a year" is somehow still less depressing than the PM opening a speech by saying "your loved ones are going to die sooner than they should"