Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

10 hours ago, Dougle said:

Perhaps I’m being whooshed, I dunno, but the posting of essentially hate and intolerance towards old folk on here and on social media in general is massively sad and disturbing.

Human way I suppose, fear generates hate and it is usually the weakest in society that are the target for that.

The guise of humour from some posters does not mask their evident FEAR.

So howay lads, let us be decent to all.

If you send me your bank details I will happily donate £5 towards you buying a sense of humour.

30 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so one week into social distancing and i have just ordered a PS4.

maybe next week i will dust down the record decks and start working on some new dnb mixtapes 

Nice one, we’re all going to need a good laugh 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can’t say I’m enthused about Gemmill’s leadership when the bloke needs to pay a robot to tell him how to eat.

He’ll be suggesting we automate the railways next!  
He’s a threat to the security of this board. 

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nice one, we’re all going to need a good laugh 

for that you will need to tune into my online video stream of me in the mix, dropping dance floor bangers to an empty room - nothing new there 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Btw the subscription cost is $8 a month. So a fiver for new recipes and a no-thought-required shopping list every week. 

I'D BUY THAT FOR 8 DOLLARS! 

Hold on a minute.....You mean it doesn't include the ingredients getting delivered? :lol:

Before I'd seen the cost I just assumed it was the correct amount of ingredients delivered for specific meals? 

7816435_HIMYM_-_Whaaat.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The philosopher with the beard must have a good dealer.

i was thinking the same - chin swinging faster than tiger woods' driver

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The philosopher with the beard must have a good dealer.

Tbf the kid doesn’t even enjoy coke. He’s just concerned about the financial impact it’ll have on his dealer if he stops doing it 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Hold on a minute.....You mean it doesn't include the ingredients getting delivered? :lol:

Before I'd seen the cost I just assumed it was the correct amount of ingredients delivered for specific meals? 

7816435_HIMYM_-_Whaaat.gif

You can do that. It's called Hello Fresh and it's £35 for 4 meals for 2 people. 

This thing is great man. Cooking tomorrow for all of the breakfast, lunch and dinners for Monday to Wednesday. 

• Like 1

This lad is a junior doctor doing a series of vlogs documenting his experiences on the front line. All very jovial at the minute but not gonna last obviously. 

There's 3 up so far...