Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Had it for lunch man. Tonight is FIESTA RICE. Try eating this fucker without hearing the Desmond's theme tune in your head. 

Speaking of hospitals, my pacemaker check letter landed today. 22nd April. Hospitals should be absolutely buzzing by then. 

Along with your pacemaker. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Alex said:

The poor fucker who played him returned to his native Guyana on retiring after the show finished it’s run. He collapsed at the airport and never recovered

:lol: Oof. Ruined my FIESTA RICE tbh. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: I don't even get the reference. I only watched it for the theme tune and him saying "PORK PIE!" 

The lass who played Desmond's daughter has sensational legs as I remember...only watched it for her tbh :cuppa:

First they closed McDonald's  and I did not speak out because I don't like minging burgers. Next they closed Greggs, and I did not speak out because I'm not a scratter. Then they closed KFC..... FUCK OFF, I love chicken buckets. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

First they closed McDonald's  and I did not speak out because I don't like minging burgers. Next they closed Greggs, and I did not speak out because I'm not a scratter. Then they closed KFC..... FUCK OFF, I love chicken buckets. 

Get yourself round to CT's. He's a finger lickin chicken fuckin MUTHAFUCKA chamone heehee! 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’ll take him at least as long as the life of this pandemic to work out which bit the nuggets come from. ;)

Beaks 'n' toes innit