Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

It will be far from heaven. The 2 year old will start knocking fuck out of his keyboard as he tries to work and/or screaming for Paw Patrol or some other shit. The 6 month old will be whining like bastard because they haven’t been fed in the last 3 minutes. 

I’m working at home with a 3 year old and a 10 month old, I’m pulling my hair out.

that's rough. my 9 year old more or less takes care of himself but the 5 year old still needs a lot of attention

23 minutes ago, Howay said:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/24/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-strategy/index.html

Trump has seemingly lost his patience. If he succeeds this is going to be horrific, genuinely hope NJ ignores the fucking buffoon but I doubt it’d make much difference. If people still elect him after this I give up with people ffs. 

WHO warning that America is fucked

29 minutes ago, Howay said:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/24/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-strategy/index.html

Trump has seemingly lost his patience. If he succeeds this is going to be horrific, genuinely hope NJ ignores the fucking buffoon but I doubt it’d make much difference. If people still elect him after this I give up with people ffs. 

"if it were up to the doctors, they may say let's keep it shut down -- let's shut down the entire world."

That is genuinely horrific from the President of the United States. I just hope that there's some adults in the room who can put him straight.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

that's rough. my 9 year old more or less takes care of himself but the 5 year old still needs a lot of attention

My two five year olds more or less look after themselves but my (almost) nine year old still needs a lot of attention 

Has anyone seen the clip of the cunt Trump responding to news that Mitt Romney is self-isolation. It's unfucking real. 

The reporter is reading out the name of senators that are self-isolating and Trump stops him and says "Did you say Romney....... Gee..... That's too bad."

Honestly, this bloke doesn't have a single redeeming feature. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

90554543_10157167938361662_6769132294042025984_n.jpg

Ive no idea why, when you’re stood on a platform with hundreds of others and a busy train pulls in, you’d get on it if you can see that this would be the result. Wait for the next one, be late. Your boss may well be a cunt but there is a planet wide emergency on. If you’re self employed and know you’re looking at 3 months with fuck all coming in but you still get on I get that, but you go home at night and infect your missus & kids or even worse an elderly relative then am not sure I could live with myself. None of it at this stage of the game is worth more than your health. Not a fuckin penny. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

My two five year olds more or less look after themselves but my (almost) nine year old still needs a lot of attention 

Id be nailing this lockdown if it weren’t for my 3 year old. I’ve got all sorts of stuff to do - Games to play, bikes to fix, gardens to

sort, books to read, films to watch.... and I can’t fucking do any of it :lol:

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ive no idea why, when you’re stood on a platform with hundreds of others and a busy train pulls in, you’d get on it if you can see that this would be the result. Wait for the next one, be late. Your boss may well be a cunt but there is a planet wide emergency on. If you’re self employed and know you’re looking at 3 months with fuck all coming in but you still get on I get that, but you go home at night and infect your missus & kids or even worse an elderly relative then am not sure I could live with myself. None of it at this stage of the game is worth more than your health. Not a fuckin penny. 

Aye so you wait for the next one and the same thing happens again. And the next one.

Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye so you wait for the next one and the same thing happens again. And the next one.

Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

Done my time there in the 90s. It was simultaneously brilliant and utterly shit. You didn’t have to sell a kidney for a pint back then. was a contractor though with no shit headed career “plan” unlike no doubt some of the desperate souls in that carriage....

Edited by PaddockLad

25 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Id be nailing this lockdown if it weren’t for my 3 year old. I’ve got all sorts of stuff to do - Games to play, bikes to fix, gardens to

sort, books to read, films to watch.... and I can’t fucking do any of it :lol:

Aye, i would have been owning lockdown a decade ago. :lol: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s incredible, I mean where else on earth could somewhere like Peckham be transformed into somewhere cool? 

It’s gentrification on steroids. There is very little original cockney London left. Elephant & Castle is one of the worst examples. What’s happened there is basically social cleansing: the biggest social housing estate in Europe demolished to make away for “affordable housing” (studio flats starting at £400k)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s gentrification on steroids. There is very little original cockney London left. Elephant & Castle is one of the worst examples. What’s happened there is basically social cleansing: the biggest social housing estate in Europe demolished to make away for “affordable housing” (studio flats starting at £400k)

I once saw Mad Frankie Fraser (at the height of his Shooting Stars / Brass Eye celebrity) near the old Elephant and Castle roundabout (the proper muggers’ paradise near the shopping centre. 

A place I know, who are staying open but only for people who actually strike a bat, have decided to stagger starting times by department to help keep people apart. So now when people come in, some earlier, some slightly later, there's going to be other departments finishing and getting changed next to the incoming shift thus making things worse for distancing. :lol:

>Insert the laurel and Hardy theme music I put on for toonraider2 here<

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

A place I know, who are staying open but only for people who actually strike a bat, have decided to stagger starting times by department to help keep people apart. So now when people come in, some earlier, some slightly later, there's going to be other departments finishing and getting changed next to the incoming shift thus making things worse for distancing. :lol:

>Insert the laurel and Hardy theme music I put on for toonraider2 here<

:lol:
If “managers” actually stepped out of their offices once in a while, and spoke to the grafters, things might actually work. 

• Like 1