Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I did indeed stand on the doorstep and wave my semi, whilst thinking about nurses. 

I mean, what’s not to like?! 

Spoiler

49E7E282-2F17-4AAD-A665-2A4C68C7A41B.jpeg

Edited by Monkeys Fist
Reason-Filth
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, catmag said:

I think this photo will be the death of MF. Half expecting his dead body to be found in his shed tomorrow. Obituary  "Died with a smile on his face".

Good luck. Infection levels here seem to be very low so I hope you escape the worst. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, catmag said:

Reveal hidden contents

Good God woman! 
Are you trying to send me to an early grave? 
What with this outrageous muck, and Gemmill’s pic of his “back eye” I’m at serious risk of musculoskeletal meltdown, not to mention the more serious cost to my bog-roll supplies.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Good God woman! 
Are you trying to send me to an early grave? 
What with this outrageous muck, and Gemmill’s pic of his “back eye” I’m at serious risk of musculoskeletal meltdown, not to mention the more serious cost to my bog-roll supplies.

Bison GIF

• Haha 1

What's going on with so many famous people having it? Is it because they are socially gregarious and mingle a lot? Or is it because they have more testing and what this shows is that the underlying prevalence is huge? 

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

What's going on with so many famous people having it? Is it because they are socially gregarious and mingle a lot? Or is it because they have more testing and what this shows is that the underlying prevalence is huge? 

Wild sex parties 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

That was my assumption three weeks ago when the virus was found within the squads of a third of premier league playing squads. They were the only ones being tested at the time.