Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Geffen has always been a cunt. The man screwed over hundreds possibly thousand of bands and then as soon as he got the "big one" he couldn't sell the label quick enough.

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Billionaires like Branson will soon be asking for government help to pay his staff. Cunt should have an injection of Covid put in his eye the disgusting cunt. 

Uh, aren’t the government already paying his staff?

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Maybe these hard times will turn us into a kinder nation? Okay, maybe not...

958ADA86-CF68-4703-A72F-E4BF3D80879E.png

The Mail were treacherous cunts in WW2 and nothing has changed, a ruly despicable paper poisoning everything godd about this country. Johnson has just proved he's not practising what he's preaching if anything. Not surprising considering he boasted about shaking hands with coronavirus patients. 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Rayvin said:

The Prime Minister should be tested indeed, as he is a key worker in the whole situation. I have an issue with Prince Charles getting one though since he is an irrelevance.

I do think it's fair for Johnson to take some flack for being part of successive governments which failed to properly fund the system that is taking such good care of him.

Aye, but he uses BUPA.

14 hours ago, McFaul said:

Me and the wife do a 4 mile walk every night.  Bored shitless the rest of the time.  I hope none of you on here suffer in any way shape or form.

Alright Stevie. Did you catch the Arsenal game the other day?  

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Renton said:

Police helicopters buzzing over our house, the news summary sounds like the army is mobilising. All very dystopian and unsettling. 

It could be worse, you could be watching Emma like I am.