Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

On 31/03/2020 at 23:36, Renton said:

The WHO have been closely monitoring Wuhan from an early stage, they'd have to be complicit in a cover up.  The numbers will be in the right ball field. Its not possible even in China to cover up tens of thousands of deaths imo. 

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

With all due respect, I wouldn’t be trusting the US intelligence over the Chinese- they’re both reprehensible liars. 

I was just about to post, both pathological liars. Same goes with anyone posting anything from Aljazeera or RT.

21 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Is that the report they wont publish? Oh yeah, classified, how convenient.The WHO have published shit loads of stuff about Wuhan. I've no doubt China have massaged figures to look positive, as I think we have, but if they're being accused of scientific fraud on a huge scale I'd like to actually see some evidence personally. 

I just did it with the kids. Moved in just before this thing kicked off so don't know that many neighbours yet. Anyway, a few kids my kids age out. Nice to have a bit of community spirit. 

• Like 2

The fuckin Uber Tory bitch across the road who has blanked every neighbourly gesture in the last 3 years can go fuck herself with her self appointed leader-style pot & pan combo alongside her wet fart/strawboater wearing fuckin drip of a son :glare:

Looks like Gerry the recruitment consultant who's job has disappeared in the last month has done the same to his missus Liz...  she was present for last week's hypocrite-fest but conspicuous by her absence tonight :unsure:

Everyone else in the street is a cunt too..as you can all tell am fuckin pissing lock down, it's making me really happy :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I think what PL is trying to say is that it’s a load of twee bullshit that will only ring true to the kind of brain dead morons who find genuine meaning and depth in those Instagram skin-deep, validation giving platitudes. As a key worker, I’d much rather our company not be complete cunts about our pay award rather than get the applause from a bunch of arseholes who were twisting on the people they’re applauding using public transport two weeks ago. Just fucking sit down and shut the fuck up, man. Watch the telly and have an early night.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

With all due respect, I wouldn’t be trusting the US intelligence over the Chinese- they’re both reprehensible liars. 

Oh absolutely, that’s even referenced in the article 

15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I think what PL is trying to say is that it’s a load of twee bullshit that will only ring true to the kind of brain dead morons who find genuine meaning and depth in those Instagram skin-deep, validation giving platitudes. As a key worker, I’d much rather our company not be complete cunts about our pay award rather than get the applause from a bunch of arseholes who were twisting on the people they’re applauding using public transport two weeks ago. Just fucking sit down and shut the fuck up, man. Watch the telly and have an early night.

Lovimg your work...fair cheered me up :)

Really couldn’t agree more with PaddockLad and Ayatollah Hermione.

The absolute rank hypocrisy of these people would beggar belief were it not for the fact that a large majority of this country have proven to be cunts time and time again over the past three years. 

They’re irredeemable as far as I’m concerned and I’m almost certain that about 99% of them would still vote conservative tomorrow.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

The fuckin Uber Tory bitch across the road who has blanked every neighbourly gesture in the last 3 years can go fuck herself with her self appointed leader-style pot & pan combo alongside her wet fart/strawboater wearing fuckin drip of a son :glare:

Looks like Gerry the recruitment consultant who's job has disappeared in the last month has done the same to his missus Liz...  she was present for last week's hypocrite-fest but conspicuous by her absence tonight :unsure:

Everyone else in the street is a cunt too..as you can all tell am fuckin pissing lock down, it's making me really happy :)

:lol:

PL walking down his street shouting, 'here, man! Am I not fucking entertained, here you southern Tory cum slops.'....before putting number one wet fart son to the sword.......

giphy (14).gif

• Haha 3

Well I applauded with the kids and my lass (who’s a nurse) but I thought it was bullshit last week and said as much (and still do). It’s a gesture copied off other countries (where shit had hit the fan) before it happened here. I admit I’m a cynical cunt like and I also concede there’s lots of people who are sincere about but you can guarantee a lot of the most enthusiastic think the tories are too left wing and are still wearing dog-eared poppies. 

• Like 3