Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Tesco was back to being a fucking nightmare when I went on Friday morning. Lass had a full panic attack in the fruit and veg bit cos no cunt was observing the 2 metres. Crying her eyes out and no one could go to comfort her. 

Some pensioner snuck up on one of the Tesco workers and got her face three inches from theirs to ask where something was. Tesco woman shrunk backwards but was obviously simultaneously embarrassed by her own reaction. Really though she should be saying to the old wife "Bitch, you are the one we are doing all this shit for and you're acting like we're on a date."

Another Tesco wife was asking people to observe 2 metres which prompted this arsehole in a face mask to start shouting at her about how it was hard. Which prompted an absolute champ to round on this bloke and tell him to fucking pipe down, she's just doing her job.

"An absolutely bullshit retail experience" would be the title of my Google review. 

Mrs PL is a bit nervy in general (when I met her 9 years ago she carried anti bac sanitiser in her handbag) and because I’ve got lungs made from sponges she’s braving Sainsbury’s on her own. She says it’s been remarkably calm and ordered. 

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm sure that's true but then again getting food in is pretty essential. That's the difference.

There's good weather predicted for next weekend, which is a double bank holiday  I'm far from happy with the prospect of thousands of people descending on the coast as normal  personally. Please don't drive for recreational purposes. 

That's different though. If you live on a housing estate and the closest open space is 20 minutes walk away, there shouldn't be any problem with someone driving to it as long as you observe social distancing while you're there. 

What you're talking about is people having a day out at the beach. Which is obviously very borderline. 

However, if they're still observing social distancing then you'll just have to fucking suck it up, Mr Coastal Living. :lol:

"Please don't drive for recreational purposes and fuck up my comfortable beach stroll". 

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Mrs PL is a bit nervy in general (when I met her 9 years ago she carried anti bac sanitiser in her handbag) and because I’ve got lungs made from sponges she’s braving Sainsbury’s on her own. She says it’s been remarkably calm and ordered. 

I was thinking of trying Sainsburys on the basis there'll be fewer bamps - the aisles are wide as fuck as well at the one in Heaton.

I think I fucked up by getting to Tesco for opening time so there was a swarm of people that arrived together all basically tracking one another round the aisles. 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's different though. If you live on a housing estate and the closest open space is 20 minutes walk away, there shouldn't be any problem with someone driving to it as long as you observe social distancing while you're there. 

What you're talking about is people having a day out at the beach. Which is obviously very borderline. 

However, if they're still observing social distancing then you'll just have to fucking suck it up, Mr Coastal Living. :lol:

"Please don't drive for recreational purposes and fuck up my comfortable beach stroll". 

I think the point isn’t that one person doing it is a problem but it’s if lots of people start doing it and congregating in the same area then it’s a problem. It’s like those two filmed on Brighton beach having a barbecue. If it’s just them then it’s no risk but if others see it and start doing it then it’s a public health issue, you have to have the same rules for everyone.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

It's not essential but nor is it remotely dangerous or increasing the risk of transmission. As long as you are socially distant at your destination, then you've done nothing wrong. 

My sister drives to a local park so that the dog can be let off the lead, and some utter cunt has been posting pictures of her car (and others) on Facebook as if he lives in East Germany. Demanding that the authorities do something about it. What a fucking quim. I bet he's got a moustache. 

TBF dogs should be on a lead in a park <_<

Turns out you can play Cards Against Humanity online by going here:

Playingcards.io 

And selecting Remote Insensitivity. 

A genuinely good game if you're doing video things with your mates. I wouldn't be playing this with your gran. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Death toll Back down into 600s

Fucking ruined Renton's daily "THE ONLY WAY IS UP" party. 

Him and his dad either side of the fence... 

Hold on

(Hold on) 

Hold on

(Hold on)

Oooooo ooowooowooooooh

• Haha 2

It's a tricky time, like. Most of us are just trying to muddle through, interpreting the rules as sensibly as possible in a way that works for us and navigating our way around these little Englanders who love nothing more than to bring everyone else down to their level of misery. At the same time, the wifey from across the way has been standing in the street outside our house making loud phone calls for the last two hours on and off, and my inner Stasi is definitely coming out. :lol: 

• Haha 1