Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

What the fuck were these cunts doing in the first 2 weeks of March?  Cuddling each other?  Is it harsh for me to say that’s utterly piss poor in an office environment where they were all aware of the dangers? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Ever suspected that some of your neighbours are complete cunts but never had any hard evidence to prove it? Well tonight at 8pm you can.

Looks like they’re trying to politicise it so they can turn around and argue those who don’t partake have politicised it. I suspect very few will take part. 

Raab has been spotted coughing this morning according to one of the twitter journos. Rishi is up next. From fucking radio interview human shield 6 months ago to acting PM ffs. 

• Jaysus... 1

Obviously I thought this virus would die out quick and left the booming 3m facemask job to return to my old job. Another pearler of a decision.

Anyhoo. On our way in they're taking our temperature by making us queue (2m apart obv) and stand in front of a thermal camera. I drove to work yesterday with the heating on full blast but alas the camera said I was fine.

Any tips?

52 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

What the fuck were these cunts doing in the first 2 weeks of March?  Cuddling each other?  Is it harsh for me to say that’s utterly piss poor in an office environment where they were all aware of the dangers? 

Peer pressure.  None of them wanted to be the one to call time on their cocaine bumder parties.

• Haha 3

UK deaths over 1000 in the last 24hours. Looks

like the downward curve was more due to delayed reporting unfortunately 

They are also announcing stats by country rather than the UK as a whole now. I suspect because it sounds less scary saying 758 died in England than 1100+ in the UK 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

28 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

UK deaths over 1000 in the last 24hours. Looks

like the downward curve was more due to delayed reporting unfortunately 

They are also announcing stats by country rather than the UK as a whole now. I suspect because it sounds less scary saying 758 died in England than 1100+ in the UK 

854 is the figure being reported. But aye, it's not gonna start going down for at least another week or so.