Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Always been lurking around. It just takes a pandemic for me to say anything these days. Even then I need to wait a while to make sure it’s serious one!!

• Haha 5

No idea who this cunt is, but it looks as if Rangers and Newcastle United have missed out on a loan deal as he's going to be playing for the DSS first eleven for a while.....

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

What the fuck were these cunts doing in the first 2 weeks of March?  Cuddling each other?  Is it harsh for me to say that’s utterly piss poor in an office environment where they were all aware of the dangers? 

probably all supping post gold cup in the hollow bottom in guitting power.

it's what tories do.

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

This stats look like bollocks. 15k max I reckon 

(Unless the current stats are fudged and we are currently at 10-15k deaths in the UK if you include those who’ve died at home)

Edited by Kid Dynamite

31 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

If dickheads insist on wandering about like it’s a normal bank holiday then I can understand that prediction. 

fuck off man.

the manufacturing company I work for claims to be 'mission critical' it makes components for gas and oil drilling and the odd few parts for the M.O.D. it's insisted to the workforce it's an essential service and therefore 90 blokes have to continue to handle lumps of stainless steel and have done since the lockdown. they've already trying to pressurise folk to give up their good fridays and easter mondays to carry on working in a factory. the reality is the only thing mission critical to the company i work for is the end of month targets and the greed of the shareholders. fuck the health of the workers and their families.

the reason this virus will continue to kill is because people are being used as cannon fodder for the economy and told to keep away from wide open spaces.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

fuck off man.

the manufacturing company I work for claims to be 'mission critical' it makes components for gas and oil drilling and the odd few parts for the M.O.D. it's insisted to the workforce it's an essential service and therefore 90 blokes have to continue to handle lumps of stainless steel and have done since the lockdown. they've already trying to pressurise folk to give up their good fridays and easter mondays to carry on working in a factory. the reality is the only thing mission critical to the company i work for is the end of month targets and the greed of the shareholders. fuck the health of the workers and their families.

the reason this virus will continue to kill is because people are being used as cannon fodder for the economy and told to keep away from wide open spaces.

100s of 1000s in the same boat mate. Including @Howmanheyman. My mate works making road signs. His huge European owned corporate employers have termed him a key worker. Fuckin road signs...industry & the government will see folk burn and only seemingly properly care when it’s literally one of their own. Had anyone come down with it at yours? 

• Like 1

On 02/04/2020 at 13:29, Kid Dynamite said:

No idea. My point was in relation to the widespread applauding across the media of Germany’s mass testing. Which usually ignores the fact they’ve got the exact same death trend as we do in the UK.