Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he survives this. It wouldn’t surprise if he didn’t yet somehow retained some advisory role 

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i don't see how cummings survives this. gove and raab can toe the line, LK can try to spin it, but there is no coming back from this, surely

You work in the media Gloom, why wasn’t this released at 8pm the day before PMQs?  That stinks more than the usual Kuesnberg apologist bollocks. 

16 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Daily Infections back up above 3k yesterday, they’d been around 2.5k for over a week...apart from some strange minus anomaly earlier this week that my O grade arithmetic hasn’t a fuckin clue about. If the figure for Wednesday is up further then it may be the start of the spike...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

I think its difficult to interpret because we're not clear of the denominator or who is actually being tested. But you can probably multiply it by 10 for the real figure, which is way too high. 

Edited by Renton

All the top Tory’s tweeting support in unison, the absolute pack of cunts. 

This nails it

The slimy cunt locked his 4 year old in a metal box with a COVID patient for 6 hours and then handed him off into another household 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Spot on that. Your assessment and the tweet 

The governments response is annoying me as much as the original incident. All pretence of us being in this together has gone out of the window. It’s 100% one rule for the proles, another for the rich 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The governments response is annoying me as much as the original incident. All pretence of us being in this together has gone out of the window. It’s 100% one rule for the proles, another for the rich 

I think the worst bit is their arguing it was within the guidelines. 

Aye, as J was saying and you point out the protecting his family argument doesn’t work with regard to the bairn or his man and dad. It was just more convenient 

Edited by Alex

My aunt died in a care home about a month ago - she was very unwell anyway having had a stroke previously, and there's no evidence that she had COVID, but my uncle was called in once they realised she was dying and allowed 3 hours with her. He went in immediately and was there for the full 3 hours, during which time she didn't pass. He was then forced to leave due to lockdown regulations and she died alone with no family around her, 2 hours later. At her funeral, all elderly relatives were unable to attend along with any family members who were either not directly related, or had health conditions that might mean they were vulnerable. My uncle had to bury his wife and then go back to his house alone afterwards.

I don't know how standard any of the above is, but the idea that Dominic Fucking Cummings was somehow allowed to travel the length of the country WHILE SHOWING SYMPTOMS and this wasn't breaking lockdown, and yet my aunt had to die alone and my uncle had to mourn her almost completely alone because any deviation from this would have broken lockdown, is one of the most repulsive notions I've encountered. No fucking surprise it's delivered by the Conservatives.

For what it's worth, our whole family understood and accepted the situation with my Aunt. It was sad but there it was. Even my uncle. And to a degree I expect this sort of callous disregard for other human life from Cummings, he's just a fucking psychopath. But every single servile Tory weasel who defends this sociopathic wanker is beneath contempt.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2