Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

The timing is just delicious. They must have been sitting on the story, waiting for the perfect moment to hit publish 

Denials now from the government that the second breach happened. I can only hope that there’s a Third Act in all this that involves photos that shows them all to be liars.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Denials now from the government that the second breach happened. I can only hope that there’s a Third Act in all this that involves photos that shows them all to be liars.

Given the delicious way this has been drip-fed, I’d expect nothing less than video footage of him, cuddling his parents or something. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The bald cunt will survive this. We live in a world where accountability no longer exists. 

BTW I read earlier that Cummings used to work on the doors at Klute in Durham. :lol: Is that where he gets the idea that he's fucking nails from? 

Was klute the one in a alley down from Jimmy Allens? Its years since I went out in Durham mind

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

His numberplate is out there, should anyone be inclined to look 

Just now, Tom said:

I came here to post that :lol: 

Am full of Pimms & Johnny Walker mate am all over the fuckin shop :lol:

The current Mrs PL would never vote for the tories but is a quiet unassuming type, really not given to offending anyone....she’s utterly fuckin fuming and so is her nice but Daily Mail  reading mother....once you’ve upset that crowd your fuckin toast. It was Mrs PL who read the Pettigrew tweet out to me, she even uncharacteristically swore in doing so. People are apoplectic. 

• Haha 2

I dunno, I think this one has legs. And one thing about Johnson is he will sacrifice others before taking any blame himself.

Edited by ewerk

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

All be forgotten about soon. 

I dont think so. I've said for ages Johnson won't make it til Christmas. I think the government wont make it til September now. Nothing to celebrate though, they've ruined the country more than was ever imaginable. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

Cummings is toast. I wouldn’t be surprised if this story has further to go, which would be even sweeter after they doubled down on the denials. Again 

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I dunno, I think this one has legs. And one thing about Johnson is he will sacrifice others before taking any blame himself.

Johnson s fucked wIthout him though. Cummings is his Prime Ministerial brain 

6 hours ago, Renton said:

I dont think so. I've said for ages Johnson won't make it til Christmas. I think the government wont make it til September now. Nothing to celebrate though, they've ruined the country more than was ever imaginable. 

I'd love you to be right but how do you bring down a government with such a secure majority? 

• Like 1