Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

This is just a glimpse of what is actually happening behind the curtain and now that the British people have had a peek I hope they don't stop looking or caring.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

One daft cunt I used to work with posted on FB 'Papers snitching, not a surprise there'

Clueless 

Call him a paedophile and unfriend him.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 3

My next door neighbour's 90 year old father died in a local care home last week from the Covid. He hadn't been able to see him for 6 weeks. 

He is normally a very reserved quiet bloke, and I've never heard him spout any political views. He is fucking incandescent about Cummings

• Like 4

Aye, in the parlance of the times, it has definitely "cut through". The fact they are willing to stick by Cummings this far into the whole thing speaks to how utterly unconvinced even Johnson is of his own ability to do the job. 

It's Jenrick for the press conference btw. I knew Johnson was a lazy cunt but this is unreal. And it's been put back to 5pm - whether that's to buy some time to sort the Cummings out thing or not, we'll find out. 

Peston reckons they might be about to keep him on but announce a cabinet office investigation. A giant cop-out which I can't believe would assuage the anger. 

Johnson taking over the briefing later, presumably to 'take the matter very seriously, but advocate for adherence to due process' and hope that it all quietens down and then goes away over the course of a month or so.

He'll announce an inquiry and then insist the matter is put to one side so as not to influence the inquiry. A fucking total waste of taxpayer money to shield fucking Megamind. 

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Shows what a set of cunts they are.

Imagine if it had been Diane Abbott who had done it.

Fuck me, the Queen herself would have had her hung.

Dianne seems to be on your mind a lot at the minute. 
:lol:

• Haha 2

Good for him, stepping up to the plate once a week. A true giant of public service.

A cabinet investigation to be announced and then buried but used as cover for every question in coming weeks would be my guess.

Yeah but the inquiry will neuter Starmer too.

Really felt like we were getting somewhere with this one briefly, back to the political shithousing though.

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

PMQs should be fun this week :lol:

Starmer.…

tenor.gif

Pity it’s in recess until 2nd June...

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Acting responsibly, get to fuck you floppy haired fuck.

Its because these posh cunts love their kids more than us plebs. Even the ones they don't acknowledge exist.