Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Its because these posh cunts love their kids more than us plebs. Even the ones they don't acknowledge exist. 

And the ones they don’t see for months when they’re at boarding school 

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Its because these posh cunts love their kids more than us plebs. Even the ones they don't acknowledge exist. 

Rich kids goods, plebs’ relatives meh

First question from the public: ‘How are you working with other countries on this?’

Aye, because that’s the question on everyone’s lips right now. 

• Like 1

My flatmate has had a positive test though it seems like he’s asymptomatic. What’s the crack there then? Does he just stay in his room and wipe everything down in the kitchen after he uses it? Or do I need to get myself down for a brain swab even though I feel fine?

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

My flatmate has had a positive test though it seems like he’s asymptomatic. What’s the crack there then? Does he just stay in his room and wipe everything down in the kitchen after he uses it? Or do I need to get myself down for a brain swab even though I feel fine?

I would get tested 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

Back benchers want shot of him but i think this is just a lot of fuss over nothing and will be forgotten by tomorrow.

Who the fuck is this cunt? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

Back benchers want shot of him but i think this is just a lot of fuss over nothing and will be forgotten by tomorrow.

Aye but you’re a massive cunt though.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I've been for a walk and thought about this.... I think Johnson knew about Cummings wanderings & gave it the green light. That means if Cummings is forced out its curtains for Johnson too 

The only plausible explanation for that utter shit that the entitled, blabbering silly cunt has just declared.

4 minutes ago, StrayMackemNutter said:

Whereas you’ll be in league one for at least another year. 

Johnson must be fucking desperate to keep Cummings if this is what we're being served up.

Well, seems like nothing will happen whatsoever. Accountability simply doesn't exist.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Having said this, he reckons it was a blood test so he might have had it and recovered? I’ll take the two weeks off again, like

Just now, Rayvin said:

Johnson must be fucking desperate to keep Cummings if this is what we're being served up.

Well, seems like nothing will happen whatsoever. Accountability simply doesn't exist.

I think PL is probably right. Cummings is enough of a megalomaniac and has enough power to turn around to his bitch Johnson and tell him that if he goes he’ll tell everyone he did what he did with the PM’s blessing 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sake. He’s nothing but an inconvenience this kid.

How I’ll get to IKEA without a car is another question.

Just ask Dom to pick you up.

• Haha 1