Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Ed Davies was on before the briefing saying that Cummings has family in London. If he does then why was that not brought up by the journos?

I think this all comes out in the coming days tbh. Sending Johnson out to quell this was the equivalent of throwing a petrol on a fire 

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

How is travelling to find childcare responsible? None of it makes sense !

I think they could just about get away with it but if it turns out he was out and about in Barnard Castle etc then that argument collapses. 

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Johnson must be fucking desperate to keep Cummings if this is what we're being served up.

Well, seems like nothing will happen whatsoever. Accountability simply doesn't exist.

If you can’t govern without a particular special adviser, maybe running for PM wasn’t the smartest move ever 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think this all comes out in the coming days tbh. Sending Johnson out to quell this was the equivalent of throwing a petrol on a fire 

Got my finhers crossed that the mirror and guardian are sitting on a third scooop - photographic evidence of Cummings/his car reg - placing him out and about when he should have been elsewhere 

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

How is travelling to find childcare responsible? None of it makes sense !

There is literally nothing that adds up.

If me and the missus suspected we might have corona virus, the last thing we would do it get in a car with the kids - all breathing the same air for 3 hours.

He took the virus from one end of the country to another.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is literally nothing that adds up.

If me and the missus suspected we might have corona virus, the last thing we would do it get in a car with the kids - all breathing the same air for 3 hours.

He took the virus from one end of the country to another.

Corbyn’s fault obvs

They were muting journalists so they couldn’t ask follow ups, Johnson spent just 36 minutes telling bare faced lies. Feels like this is the moment he’s gone full Trump 

• Like 4

I think the lies will catch up with them. The bit about him and his wife knowing they were about to be incapacitated with Covid. How could they possibly know that? And if they knew that how could they safely drive 260 or so miles? And did both parents or either even test positive? When did Johnson know? Etc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

He's stated he didn't go to Barnard Castle, the lass from the mirror is hinting they have proof. 

Car reg? That’s been mentioned previously 

Just now, Alex said:

I think the lies will catch up with them. The bit about him and his wife knowing they were about to be incapacitated with Covid. How could they possibly know that? And if they knew that how could they safely drive 260 or so miles? And did both parents or either even test positive? When did Johnson know? Etc

Aye, what we need is the Prime Minister to hold a press conference. That should clear this all up.

12 minutes ago, NJS said:

He also kept repeating the phrase "to get childcare" which he didn't actually get. 

Aye. Who was actually looking after the bairn? Seems like they were. Although they’ll probably lie to suit their argument