Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

After years of division it seems the incredulity at what we have just witnessed from the PM has united left and right, leavers and remainers. 

28 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think the lies will catch up with them. The bit about him and his wife knowing they were about to be incapacitated with Covid. How could they possibly know that? And if they knew that how could they safely drive 260 or so miles? And did both parents or either even test positive? When did Johnson know? Etc

I said this a few months ago, my favourite quote of recent times. I stand by it. 

ee8018581825c2e04615d9f695325268-1.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

Car reg? That’s been mentioned previously 

Well, the government has basically called Durham constabulary liars already. Wouldn't surprise me if they supply this evidence one way or another. 

Edited by Renton

39 minutes ago, NJS said:

He's stated he didn't go to Barnard Castle, the lass from the mirror is hinting they have proof. 

Where is she saying this? I fucking hope this is true. It would take them both down now. 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

After years of division it seems the incredulity at what we have just witnessed from the PM has united left and right, leavers and remainers. 

Peter Bone laying into him on channel 4 news now ffs!

28 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Someone is losing their job but going out with a bang 

62F9ED99-5E49-440F-A186-1872A0AEC305.jpeg

Why would they lose their job? They were just following their instincts.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, the government has basically called Durham constabulary lists already. Wouldn't surprise me if they supply this evidence one way or another. 

But what can the police do? Fine him?

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, the government has basically called Durham constabulary lists already. Wouldn't surprise me if they supply this evidence one way or another. 

Aye, like I was on about earlier he’s made so many enemies and continues to do so with his staggering arrogance. And you know how petty the plod can be 

Things have changed from last night though, the public outrage has sky rocketed. The Mail can be good at gauging public opinion and I think they’ll turn too.

Funnily enough there’s been no tweets from Kuenssberg today...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Things have changed from last night though, the public outrage has sky rocketed. The Mail can be good at gauging public opinion and I think they’ll turn too.

She’s driving to Scotland to seek childcare. 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The ‘source close to no. 10’ was busy 

50 minutes ago, Alex said:

Corbyn’s fault obvs

We might as well add it to the list.

Johnson is starting to sound a lot like Corbyn talking about anti-semitism, so i guess it must be Corbyns fault in some way.

• Jaysus... 1

Just now, Phil said:

We might as well add it to the list.

Johnson is starting to sound a lot like Corbyn talking about anti-semitism, so i guess it must be Corbyns fault in some way.

Aye, it’s got to the stage now where it’s almost as ridiculous as arguing that the people who voted for him bear no responsibility for their actions. B) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:clapping:

So, who’s next on the ever increasing list of unelected Tory PM’s? 

Gove? Sunak? Some other lying cunt? 

It's getting like Sunderland managers ffs. And look what's happened to Sunderland. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Referred to Durham Police who are gonna relish the opportunity to investigate it. Any CCTV of dickhead or his car in and around Durham in breach of the guidance and it could be curtains for Johnson and his mate. 

• Like 3