Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

The whole point of the lockdown rules is that a journey like that could’ve required breakdown or, more pertinently, emergency services due to unforeseen problems. At a time when everyone was told not to do anything non-essential that might add to the strain on those services. 

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I love the idea that his car didn’t need petrol on a 500-mile round trip with a 90 minute excursion in the middle of it 

I was just thinking that.

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I love the idea that his car didn’t need petrol on a 500-mile round trip with a 90 minute excursion in the middle of it 

It's a fucking Range Rover as well. :lol:

He’s clearly on a mission to not accept he did a single thing wrong or say sorry about anything. Even though a bit of contrition would probably go a long way.

If he’d pitched up and said “I did what I did in good conscience, in hindsight I may have made different decisions, sorry” he could probably move on 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 2

It wouldn't be reasonable to ask any friends in London to look after his kid if he were incapacitated.

Just admit you have no friends, it would be more believable.

• Like 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

He’s clearly on a mission to not accept he did a single thing wrong or say sorry about anything. Even though a bit of contrition would probably go a wrong way.

If he’d pitched up and said “I did what I did in good conscience, in hindsight I may have made different decisions, sorry” he could probably move on 

Aye, the slimy arrogance of it all is infuriating.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It wouldn't be reasonable to ask any friends in London to look after his kid if he were incapacitated.

Just admit you have no friends, it would be more believable.

Nee fucker needed to look after his kid. His wife was fine by all accounts 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

who told cummings this was a good idea? :lol:

It was the idea of a deluded man who believes he's the most intelligent person in the room at all times.

• Like 1

That was a superb question tbf - "even if it was the media's fault, given where we are, why not resign to save lives and draw a line under how important adherence to guidelines is?"

• Like 1