Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Fucks sake, that fella wants to spend 4 years supporting Corbyn :lol:

Fucking relentless media negativity. And aye, it's draining indeed. Buckle up though snowflake.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

'What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop mocking Dom now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will detail your every infringement of social distancing rules'.

:lol:

Those defending him are obsessed with the notion that other people have acted as badly with less media fury. The thing is though, I can't recall any other prominent figure who travelled whilst infected. Self isolating is a whole loads of step more serious than social distancing.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

'What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop mocking Dom now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will detail your every infringement of social distancing rules'.

I’m nicking that. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He even lied when he said he's been warning about pandemics for years. :lol: 

I mean that’s brilliant but even if he’d been telling the truth the correct response would have been - then why do we have the worst death rates on the developed world? 

Because the government listened to SAGE rather than Dom being the obvious answer. If only he were allowed to rule without impediment we'd all be living in a data driven utopia right now.

It's terrifying that a man with that much power would attempt a Stalinist reimagining of the past. He's slipped up this time but he'll easily be able to get some geek to hide it next time around.

He has to go.

I'm the last person to buy into conspiracy theories, but given we know the government started out wanting this to spread through the population, they didn't expect people to actually adhere to the lockdown guidance they eventually issued, and they now have a story at their disposal that's making even reasonable people say "fuck it" and ignore the advice... :dunno:

Now about that denpressure....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Oooof.

Had they come out and said 'Dom was wrong & he's sorry' they probably would have been fine. :lol: 

• Like 1

I really hope the public catches onto that. He said he was keen to get back to work because there was so much work to do yet the first thing he did when he got back from Durham was to edit an old blog to make it appear as if he predicted all this. Then he goes in front of the nation's media yesterday and broadcasts his lie. Surely this has to be the media's next line of questioning.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

Had they come out and said 'Dom was wrong & he's sorry' they probably would have been fine. :lol: 

Of course it would have been. And this guy is supposed to be a genius.