Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Just now, wykikitoon said:

If Bozo goes, wouldn't Gove be PM though <_<

I doubt it, he just doesn't have any appeal at all. I reckon Sunak. Although Starmer is favourite apparently, not sure how that works. 

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Huge success then, that press conference.

Aye. Well and truly shot himself in the cock :lol: 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I doubt it, he just doesn't have any appeal at all. I reckon Sunak. Although Starmer is favourite apparently, not sure how that works. 

Yeh I was wondering that.  I just assumed cunts would stay in charge until the next GE.

Shame the Queen doesn't just disband the lying set of cunts.  Although the sweetener from May last year helped.  Bitch.

Who the fuck would want the job right now. We are heading the worst depression in living memory,  maybe ever. If Starmer was somehow in the position to take it it is well and truly a poisoned chalice. No thanks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Of course it would have been. And this guy is supposed to be a genius. 

Yep. It’s the lies to try and cover it up that will probably be his downfall. That press conference, man. He literally couldn’t bring himself to apologise, admit he’d done a thing wrong or look remotely human. 

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If Bozo goes, wouldn't Gove be PM though <_<

Even his fellow Tory MPs don’t trust him

• Haha 1

Michael Gove and his family used to go on holiday with David Cameron. Then he stabbed him in the back by siding with Leave purely for personal gain. Obviously Cameron is a massive cunt but I think even a lot of Tories took issue with someone doing that to a close friend

Edited by Alex

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sunak's approval rating has taken a nose dive lately. Plus I'm not sure fellow MPs would be happy with a guy who was unknown by many just a few months ago getting the top job so quickly.

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Sunak's approval rating has taken a nose dive lately. Plus I'm not sure fellow MPs would be happy with a guy who was unknown by many just a few months ago getting the top job so quickly.

Yeah, but who else? Maybe Raab, but really? :lol:

At this stage we may as well just disband the government entirely, cant do much worse. 

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If Cummings isn't gone by tomorrow he will survive and by next week it will be forgotten about

I don’t think he’ll go but this isn’t going away either 

49 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Johnson won't be going anywhere any time soon.

We'll see. We're not even 6 months into his tenure and he is floundering badly. It's not going to get easier, juggling the covid crisis itself, a mammoth recession, Brexit, and an enquiry which will conclude he is guilty of manslaughter. The man's a mess, possibly an alcoholic, and is a lazy fat mop haired  turd. I'd be surprised if he makes Christmas, I'll let you bookmark this. 

I'm starting to find it very difficult to understand Johnson on this - like we've all said for months that Cummings runs the country, but the extent to which it's true is beyond what I appreciated at the very least. Johnson literally staking his own career over this is so 'un-Johnson' that I'm starting to think that Cummings must have threatened him.